A Present

Stuck with JungHoseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's seven thirty in the morning and I have to be there, my workplace, at eight. Still have thirty minutes to prepare, I brewed a mug of café latte and sit on the sofa watching random shows on TV and sip my coffee. I decided to take a bath at seven forty, doing my make up, choosing my outfit and I'm ready to go. I arrived at the restaurant at nine. Not bad, I skip breakfast and I did not do my hair. My boss is already there, sighing at my presence. I give her a big smile. Seems like she used to it now, she might have understand that I cannot be on time even if I try to. This is my third time I came late to work since working here 3 months ago. Well, third times for this week I mean. I quickly enter the kitchen, walking pass Park hyun-joong, who is in charge to deep-fry every chicken, and entering the locker room to put my bag and changing into my uniform. I walk out to get ready on the counter when hyun joong give a sandwich. I look at him suspicious and he replies with an explanation "since you came less late today, I guess you must skipped your breakfast". I smile brightly and promise him to buy him dinner later. Hyun joong is cool and handsome, I like him because he feels like a big brother to me. I decided to eat the sandwich later and walk through the glass door into the counter. I saw my boss is still there, sitting at one of the chair and seems like she type something on her phone. She is beautiful though maybe she is already over forty years old. She has two children, the older is a girl named Jung Jiw-woo and a boy named Jung Hoseok. Quite hard to remember the name. I never seen her son anyway, what I heard is that he works at Seoul.  I approach her and I sit with her "Annyeong Mrs.Jung", she replies with a warm-motherly-smile and answer "nevermind, I won't scolded you for coming late todah, just make sure you don't do it again"

I giggle at her respond, "thankyou mrs.Jung. I'll work harder to pay my sins"

"Ah! Eunsol-ah, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"My son is coming home this saturday. I want to give him a present, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter