Final

Uncover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

SeokJin strutted to the hallways with his chin up and the student body council pin on his collar.

Everyone waves at him and smiles at his way, greeting him a good morning or a good day. He smiles and waves back at each and every one of them.

But then someone suddenly bumped into his shoulder. He bowed many times and said his sorry but the man just waved it off like it was nothing.

Some of the students who saw squealed. Some frowned but mostly, some of them whispered to each other. "OMO! Jin-hyung and Namjoon Sunbaenim!"

Two of the best students in Big Hut Academy are interacting for the first time in public.

Some ship them, some don't. But you can't deny the fact that they look good together. How Namjoon gives of the strong and reliable partner while SeokJin gives off the laid back yet caring lover. The look so perfect together.

It all started when SeokJin was a sophomore. On his second year in BHA, he's been elected as student council treasurer. He helps the lost and found to inventory the things that are found in school and he's the one in charge of pertaining these things, making sure they were returned to the rightful owner.

That's where NamJoon walks in. As a freshman, he was the top student that got the highest mark in the entrance exam. Namjoon found a wallet and instead of returning it to the lost and found, to SeokJin, he searched for the owner himself.

SeokJin never met him at that time. He was too busy with Council works and studies to even know what NamJoon looks like.

When Jin was a junior

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter