Deserted

The unforgotten

I woke-up in the middle of a deserted place.

"Why I am here, what happened? Who I am?" I feel that I lost everything but i don't know what it is. I stand and try to look for something, but nothing is in there. I am in the abandon building "How can I explain this?." I walk outside and saw that everything is a ruined.

 "What is this?" I look into my self and saw that I'm wearing a black leader jacket, pants and a high cut shoes, I look into my pocket if case but it is empty. And I heard some noise, I tried to hide my self and hear them out.

"Yung I tell you, there's nothing in here. This place been abandoned for a long time." The guy with a dark circles down in his eye.

"Let's try to find something." The blond guy said.

I step back, scared that they will find me but I step into something that makes a noise. "Oh, God! What to do."

"Hush!" The blond guy said "who's in there?" And he come closer.

I'm scared so I tried to run away from them, but they run after me! I run faster that I could but this guy's is faster than me And grab my jacket, because of the impact we fall in the ground.

"Who are you?" I just look at him, I don't know what to say, I even don't know who I am.

"Why are you here?" The guy with dark circles said.

"I.. I don't know." I said confuse

The the guy look at each other. "Explain why you are here!" The blond demanded.

" I really don't know, I don't have a memory I am here." I explain and start to shake. I am really scared and feel terrible plus I feel my stomach scrumble.

"Yung, she look lost."

"Seungri we need to ask her, it's impossible that there's someone in that building, no one can survive in the night her. It's dangerous to be outside. And look at her, she's fine and how can you explain her appearance?

" I don't know yung, but first we need to bring her in the base."

She heard everything, and don't say any words. Still afraid that if she said something, they might hurt her.

"Stand-up." the blond said." You need to come with us.

We walk for an hour and we stop in front of a mountain with a lot of tree's, and there is something in here. There was a wall, no! It's a rock who cover the lower side of the mountain. We still continue walking an hour before we enter in a cave. 

"What is this place?" I ask, afraid of the darkness now.

"Just shut-up and continue walking."