Fin.

Goodbye...Till we meet again,maybe?

Black ominous clouds chased the sun away. The contrast between the black storm clouds and the magnolia white clouds was beautiful when they crashed. A beautiful war that started in the sky. Claps of thunder were heard and streaks of lightning flashed but the magnolia clouds did not back down. Strong winds blew and the sun appeared again. People swimming in the sea started heading to shore to avoid being swept away by strong waves. Families started packing their mats, children were being wrapped in towels by their parents and one by one, the families that once dotted the sandy shore, started disappearing. 

The only people left there were two males, sitting side by side, not saying anything and just drinking their beers. The lifeguard was long gone, wanting to escape the storm and left them with the advice to "stay out of the water". Funny because they're already being drenched in rainwater.

"Do you really have to go?"

A few moments pass before Kris finally turns his body to look at Suho  Joonmyeon. Suho is never weak.Suho puts other before himself. Suho does not cry. Suho always smiles. Suho likes acting tough. But Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon cries. Joonmyeon whines. Joonmyeon is not afraid to ask for things that he wants. Joonmyeon likes being cute. Joonmyeon is his.

Those eyes. Those brown eyes which are always filled with love and admiration whenever they look at him are now filled with so much anguish it almost made Kris change his mind. But he can't. He doesn't want to live as Kris anymore. He wants to be who he really is—Wu Yifan. KrisYifan turns his head away because he feels guilty. He feels guilty for leaving his lover behind. But he can no longer stand the discrimination that the company treats him with.

"I have to, Joonmyeon." You know I do.

And Joonmyeon knows. But that does not make it any easier to let him go, Joonmyeon reaches for Yifan's hands and holds them tight.

"Please, Yifan. Please."

But Yifan does not listen to him. He loosens Joonmyeon's grip on his hands and hugs him. They stay like that for a few minutes, neither wanting to break contact, neither crying because they want to be strong for each other. Even the rain seeping through their clothes and chilling their bones could match the pain they are experiencing from having to part. Yifan slowly peels Joonmyeon's body from him, using more force when needed because Joonmyeon just refuses to let go. Little whimpers leave his mouth and Yifan's heart aches. Yifan pulls Joonmyeon in for one last kiss and brushes his hair out of his face.

"I love you, Joonmyeon. Never forget that."

Having said his final words to Joonmyeon, Yifan stands and covers Joonmyeon with his jacket in a feeble attempt to protect him from the rain before leaving him. That's when Yifan starts crying. 

Joonmyeon watches helplessly as Yifan's figure disappears into the storm. He wants to call him back, run after him and throw himself into Yifan's arms but his whole body is malfunctioning. Joonmyeon's cries rivaled the thunder and his tears were similar to the raindrops—salty,and in copious amounts.Joonmyeon can barely breathe. He collapses onto the sand, too weak to support himself anymore. The sound of the violent crashing waves seemed welcoming to him. Joonmyeon considered going into the water. He wanted to drown and forget the pain. Maybe that was for the best. 

Joonmyeon drags himself closer to the sea. The sound of the waves gets louder. When the first wave crashes into his face, Joonmyeon realises. The members need Suho. If he dies now, who will take care of them? They have already lost Kris they can't lose Suho too.

But it was already too late. The waves were already engulfing him, dragging him deeper and deeper into the ocean, closer and closer to the ocean floor. Joonmyeon was torn apart. He wants to just die but he doesn't want to leave s to suffer. Joonmyeon fights back. He was never a good swimmer but he tries to swim to the surface. It was all in vain, obviously, because the waves were too strong for his weak body, lungs burning from the lack of oxygen. His body flips in the water from the force of the waves and he gets pushed back deeper into the ocean. He finally passes out.

 

When Joonmyeon woke up, he expected to be dead. What he didn't expect was to be in a hospital bed with all his group members—well without Kris of course—surrounding his bed. All of them had swollen eyes, probably from crying, and Joonmyeon felt bad for making them cry. 

"Where's Kris?" Joonmyeon asks.

The other 10 of s looked at each other, and some sniffled, before Xiumin was the one who replied with a simple "He left.".

Joonmyeon swore that he felt one of his heartstrings snap and left a huge, gaping and bleeding hole in his heart. Joonmyeon thought that Yifan would have at least come back to see him. He nearly died for 's sake. But he isn't here. Joonmyeon cries again, far louder than the last and the members could only watch him because Joonmyeon is allowed to cry. He needs to. He has suffered enough.

What Joonmyeon didn't know though, was that Yifan was the one that saved him. Yifan had went back to give him the promise ring that he bought them a month ago. And he saw Joonmyeon drowning. So he dived and braved the currents just to save him. Before Joonmyeon was taken away by the paramedics, Yifan slipped the ring onto Joonmyeon's finger.

"Be strong, Joonmyeon."