Chapter 6 - Shopping with ?

Life with Idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months have passed since I started out in my current school.

"Aya-chan~!" Chinen called out to me as I closed my locker. "You going for the Summer Trip to the UK?"

"Eh? AH, yeah. You?" I looked at the shorter boy.

"Nope~!" His smile dropped for a while. "However...the people that are in our level and are going to the UK are Dai-chan and one more who I can't remember...again..."

"Hmm...okay...?" I walked away. "Hey, I'm going to Shibuya. Wanna tag along? Unless you have training or something..." I realised that my dad was a Co-owner of Johnny's. Thus, I came and went from there many times on errands after school or on weekends when my dad couldn't make it. Soon, I made friends with a lot of the Jrs there. But Daiki was still a bit distant from me...and some others, like Tegoshi and Marius-san.

"No way! I'm coming along!" Chinen's cute yells echoed the hallway. "Matte!!"

"Hurry then!" I laughed. "We do have to catch the train...and you need to go home early right?"

"Don't be like my mom...!" Chinen begged. "I'm begging you!"

"Hey kiddies! Whats up?" Koyama-san saw us as we were about to leave the school.

"Hello Koyama-san. We were going to Shibuya." I bowed politely.

"Oh! Hold on for a while yeah? Kato and I wanna go too! We need to get new clothes...." Koya-san (Thats my nickname for him) rubbed his neck. "And we can take my car!"

"YAY!!! AYA-CHAN! LETS WAIT FOR SHIGE!!" Chinen bounced, excited at the thought of going in Koyama's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aya-chan! CD shop!!" Chinen dragged me to one of the shops lining the street without even bidding a good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter