Chapter 1 New Day, New School

Life with Idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good luck in school~!" Mom waved goodbye to me as I started the walk to my new school, Horikoshi High. 

New school you ask? Well, when I was 10, my dad had to move to the states for his new business venture there to support the family (although its us four, we do have some family friends and uncles and aunts too) and his partner, someone called Johnny Kitagawa. I think he's like, the CEO of some entertainment company so he needs a lot of money, and since they were college friends, my dad decided to help out. 8 years down the road, the company in the states is now doing well, so my dad decided to move back to Japan. 

"School starts so early here! Who wakes up and gets to school by 7 in the morning??" I grumbled as I took a turn down the corner to school. "Stupid skirt is so short too! I hope the school kids are better than the school uniform and all..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohayo, you must be the new student right? Ayaka Sohma?" the lady at the reception counter asked. 

"Yeah...hai"

"Okay, your class is 3B, you can find it on this map. If you don't know where to go, I guess you can always ask the students." She handed me a A4 sized sheet of paper. Don't these people have orientation??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

 

"Hey, Ryu~!"

"Hi Kisadame. Whats up?" Ryutaro greeted his friend as he closed his locker.

"That locker next to yours is empty right?" The skinny brown-haired b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter