Final

A Second of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon opened his eyes and scanned his surroundings. The strangers that passed by him and the way more modern environment around him confirming that he's in the future.

Yeah, Jung Taekwoon's a time traveller and already travelled a lot before, but this time something, somehow, made him nervous. He's going to see his proposal to his future girlfriend .It's funny that out of all things, he chose to travel to this very moment, but he's so curious, he couldn't help it.  And when his girlfriend broke up with him recently, he started to wonder who's the one who would end up become well, his wife.

Five minutes had passed and he saw no one approaching the future him - who stood on the other roadside and was holding a small black coloured box with red ribbon on it, wearing a gray turtleneck, layered with a black coat.

The outfit made him crinkled his nose, feeling that his fashion sense in the future's going to be terrible.He sighed and pulled on his sweatshirt, regretting that he didn't wear any thicker clothes. It's snowing heavily, strangers walked pass him, a cup of hot coffee's in each of their hands. Maybe his fashion sense now is already terrible.He glanced at his watch.

2.55 p.m. 

She's ten minutes late.

He turned around, searching for any glimpse of someone running or rushing towards the place. Then, suddenly...

"Jung Taekwoon,"

Someone called his name.

Finally. He sighed. But that's..He turned to his right. But that voice..it's a male's, somehow sounded eerily familiar. A young man around his age, but shorter half jogged past him.So, it's not a girlfriend, he thought,ruffling his hair. 

He looked up. The other Jung Taekwoon was too busy talking with somebody on the phone to hear the man's call, suddenly seemed so worried, turned his back and left quickly. Wait, what is this? Confused, he turned his attention to the shorter man.

"Yah, Jung Taekwoon, where are you going?" he started to cross the road, seeming obviously oblivious to the busy traffic.Woah, where are you going?

And, as if someone change the scene into slow-mo, Taekwoon saw a car came fast from a corner and—

"Hey," He catched the boy's arm and pulled him straight into his embrace. 

And, everything around him changed. Colours bursted everywhere—blue,indigo,light pink before turning to pale white.He closed his eyes and his vision turned pitch black.

"Never interfere the future,or else.." 

His father. Taekwoon saw fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter