One

Two Sides of the Same Coin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

                Everyone is born with something that makes them unique, be it a skill, a feature, or anything else. And in one way or another, that skill will be utilized, no matter what.

                That’s what Lu Han picked up from what his mother explained to him earlier that day. The family of four was making the long drive from Sanju in North Gyeongsang Province to the capital of South Korea, Seoul. They had just recently moved from China to South Korea. It wasn’t a very difficult transition. They all spoke the language well, since Lu Han’s father was originally born in Korea. Plus, they had been anticipating this; one of the main reasons being that Korea was said to hold many more opportunities for kids like Lu Han and his brother to grow and develop.

                It had come as an enormous shock to Lu Han’s parents when the boy had begun showing his ability. They would be sitting at the dinner table, chatting, when out of nowhere, Lu Han’s silverware would be floating above their heads. After consulting a specialized physician, it was concluded that the boy had the ability to move things with his mind. Lu Han had the power of telekinesis.

                The doctor did admit to his parents that this was quite rare, seeing as how neither of them held any kind of special power or skill; but that they had nothing to be worried about, just as long as they monitored the power accordingly.

                Now, at twelve years old, Lu Han was extremely ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter