Final

Jeon Cena

"And his name is JOOOOOHN CENA!!!" The TV screeched as John Cena appeared from their little walk way to the ring. Jungkook was fixated on him, John Cena, his savior, his inspiration. He screamed which alerted everyone in the living room.

"Would ya shut up?" Yoongi retorted, unamused. Jungkook looked over to Yoongi, giving him a finger to his lips to gesture him to 'shut up.' 

"Hey hyung," Jungkook looked over at Taehyung, "Can you help me try out this new move."

"Yeah, sure-" Taehyung barely finished as he got tossed to ground by Jungkook's unbelievable strength. "AAAACK!" Taehyung screamed, flailing as his back smashed into the hard wood floor.

"What is with all this commotion?" Jin walked out onto the living room to see Taehyung sprawled on the floor, and Jungkook triumphantly standing next to him. 

"I was just practicing my new move inspired by John Cena out on Taehyung." Jungkook simply replied back with hands on his hips, "Want me to demonstrate?" He said, pulling Hoseok into the whole mess. Without registering Jin's 'No' he recited the same moved that he applied to Taehyung on to Hoseok. A not so manly scream erupted from the throat of the elder.  

"WHY!" Hoseok yelled out as he landed on top of Taehyung, a grunt came from the latter that was under, and they both moaned in pain. 

"See," Jungkook beamed at Jin, "It's cool right?" Jin shook his head in disagreement as he continued to walk over to the kitchen to get himself a snack. 

Jimin rushed over to Jungkook, his arms extended, "Jungkook-ah!~" He cooed as he wrapped his arms around the younger's neck. Jungkook let his hands grasp Jimin's torso and flipped him over, he then proceeded toss him on the ground as if Jimin was a piece of discarded trash. It was if he was reenacting the scene that was currently displayed on the TV screen beside him. John Cena tossed his opponent across the ring, and Jungkook tossed Jimin across the floor. "Jungkook-ah.." Jimin groaned in discomfort and agony, as he clutched his stomach. 

"Another one down," Jungkook counted in his head. As he nodded to himself in satisfaction. "Any volunteers!" Jungkook yelled out, scanning the area. Yoongi was busy reading his book, and Jin was peacefully eating his ice cream sandwich. He decided that he should go over to Bangtan's grandpa, Yoongi. He let his arm rest on Yoongi's shoulder as he looked over at the book he was ready. '101 Ways to Kill Your Dongsaengs' was what it read, which slightly terrified Jungkook. He took a deep breath and smiled over at the mint-haired hyung. "Hey hyung-"

"No."

"You didn't let me finish-"

"No."

"Ok, th-"

"No."

"I just wanted to ask-"

"No."

"CAN YOU HELP ME WITH SOMETHING?" Jungkook breathlessly yelled, saying it fast enough so that Yoongi wasn't allowed to interrupt.

"N...o." Yoongi hesitated, "Wait- Will I get something in return?"

"Maybe."

"No."

"Ok you will get something."

"Then what is it?"

"Uh..A $3 gold chain."

"Alright I'm in it." Yoongi closed his book and let it lay on the coffee table, standing up and waiting for Jungkook to ask him what to help with. With no words, Jungkook picked Yoongi up, bridal style. Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes. He was then lifted above Jungkook's head and he was twisted in mid-air, then landing back in Jungkook's air. Yoongi was extremely thin, but still it surprised even him that Jungkook was able to- 

His thoughts were interrupted as he landed face first into the dirty plaid rug. Yoongi sighed, and rolled over his way to where his three dongsaengs laid at, trying to still recover from their sudden attack. 

Namjoon loudly stomped into the living room, with a sleepy aura. Seokjin walked over to Namjoon and whispered something to him. This immediately made Namjoon turn around and walk back away, although Jungkook was quick enough to stop him in his tracks. "Namjoonie~" whined Jungkook, "Come with me~" 

"Uh..Nope." Namjoon struggled in Jungkook's grasp to walk away.

"I guess this leaves me with no choice but to..ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!" He screamed as he picked Namjoon over his shoulders and letting him backflip off his arms and onto the ground. With Namjoon's back on the ground, Jungkook waved his hand in the space between Namjoon, yelling a 'You Can't See Me!" 

Seokjin stared at the entire scene in front of him and sighing, facepalming he walked over to Jungkook. Jungkook took a step back and rushed into Jin, who in turn lost balance and fell down. Jungkook jumped on top of Seokjin, taking his ankle and twisting it. An enstrangled scream from Jin erupted. Jungkook smiled and stopped as Seokjin laid on the floor, rolling over so his face is facing the ceiling, he looked over at Jungkook and said, "We need to ban you from watching WWE."

Jungkook laughed and walked to the living room, only to be ambushed by the previous four people that he crippled. Taehyung got a hold of his arm, as Hoseok got the other one. Jimin tripped Jungkook, and Yoongi smashed his elbow under Jungkook's shoulder blade.

 

 

The End