Deal

In the books

“come in!” a young man heard from the other site of the door he was facing. Following the voice command he opened the door revealing a middle aged man seated behind a large desk.  
The CEO’s office was big and spacy. The back wall was made of glass, giving few over the city Seoul. 
The others were filled with diplomas, certificates and awards.   
The young man entered the office, he bowed showing the older man his respect. The older man motioned for the younger to sit. He took the chair right in front of the desk and the male. He was feeling anxious not knowing what the male wanted to discus with him. He didn’t know the man or anyone at the company for that matter. 
“Shim Yongshik” the man called the younger. 
“Yes, sir.” Yongshik looked at the man before him. yes he was scared but he wasn’t going to show it. 
“I assume you are wondering why you are here. I have seen that your financial situation isn’t very favourable.” The word’s surprised Yongshik. Yes he didn’t have a lot of money and he had to work two jobs just to pay the bills and the debts his mother had left him with, but how did he know. 
“See I’m willing to help you in your situation. Of course you are going to have to do something back for me.”

“I really appreciate your offer sir but I can’t. I’m already working two jobs. I wound be able to handle and other one.” Yongshik explained to the man. 
“please let me explain what I want you to do before you decide. See this job is quite different for  your other jobs and I believe you are capable of handling this. If you accept my offer I will pay you everything you need.” 

 “What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to date my son.”