Arrival

College Life|Kim Daeil

I was thrown out of my precious sleep from the room filling noise my phone made to wake up everyone in the freaking house. I growled annoyed as I hid under my blanket. Why should I leave this comfortable bed? Still my phone kept trying to get me out with the most annoying alarm ever. I slowly let my hand slid under the warm blanket into the icy cold room to search after it as I hit something and just could here the breaking sound of glass.

I growled as I slowly got up still rapped in my blanket showing my phone a big glare while stopping the alarm cursing under my breath. To Look after what triggered the breaking sound only to find my glass of water from yesterday splattered at the ground. " Great way to start the day Cathy" I mumbled while getting up carefully picking up the broken pieces throwing them into the trash and leaving my blanket at my bed.

The room really felt like it haven't seen heat in years slowing me down as I made myself ready to leave in an even worser mood as I usually have. It's not like I'm always an grumpy person I just hate mornings and since today will be my first day of College and the college is like at the other end of the country I needed to wake up even earlier to get my train.

I had packed my stuff and said goodbye to my family yesterday already. So now the only thing left for me is taking my stuff and head out to the train station and so I did. I walked with my luggage to the train station. Gladly we live near the station so it took me 5 minutes or something to arrive in time. The train was already there so I got in put my luggage inside and sat down.

Since no one wants to stand up at 6 am. It was pretty empty in the train. I mentally went through my stuff checking if I forgot something. As I was sure I had everything the train already started. I plugged my headphones in, started the music and get my precious sleep back my phone stole me earlier. I lent against the window closed my eyes and nothing.

After rushing to the train I was wide awake. I growled annoyed as I got up thinking what I should do now. I started to think about Cory I was so happy that I will finally meet him again. It felt like ages the last time we met.

He went into college two years ago. It was the worst as he left it felt like my other half was leaving me behind. Since that he only visit two times and when he visit the whole family gathered together and I barley could talk with him. I've missed him every day we texted a lot but it just wasn't the same. so I'm even happier now that he will pick me up from the train and We will Be together At college.

After a few minutes passed the train stopped already and new people entered under them a good looking guy. He had black hair, hazel brown eyes and plump lips. I just stared at him as he made his way into my direction asking if my seat was taken. I obviously answered no so he smiled and took the seat next to me. I couldn't help but admire how handsome he looked at a time like this. I mean it was 6 am when did he stand up to get ready... Now thinking about it I must look terrible I didn't even put Make-Up on. I got out of my thoughts as I heard him chuckle and say "You like what you see, huh?" with a cocky smirk on his face. I didn't even realized that I starred at him, but well he caught me off guard.

I became nervous out of nowhere "It's not like that. I-I'm sorry" scolding myself mentally. I swear if I blushed right now I would slap myself. Why should a cocky flirt like him make me blush. I looked away and stared out of the window. Only hearing him chuckle feeling my cheeks heat up.

Still that was so embarrassing. I decided to ignore him and focus on my music. I really wished I had put my make up on. Wait what? What am I thinking just because that handsome dork appeared doesn't mean I need to look good for him. I still hid my face into my scarf and leaned against the window stealing time by time some glances at him. He just listened to music and wrote something. I started getting curious since he looked so focused and leaned a bit foreword so I could see better what he was writing, I really didn't expect him to recognize me. Guess what I was wrong. Without looking up he started "You shouldn't look at other peoples stuff especially when you met them for the first time" he smirked in my direction. While I tried looking away. Well I guess it was no use "I was just interestet since you were so focused and a little sneak couldn't hurt" I pouted "So you have an interest in me?" What the ? Why would he think that! I locked at him shocked "Wait what. I-I never said that!!" and here was my stuttering again and I guess the blush came back too. I don't know who I wanted to hit more him for making me feel like a teenage girl again or myself for reacting like that. "I just had an interested in what you were doing" I defended stupidly earning a chuckle from the other and I swear I could here him mumble a little "cute" under his breath.

I locked away again being very sure I wouldn't look to his side again. How should I survive 4 more hours with that guy. I decided to distract myself so I started the movie I downloaded yesterday. I lazily watched it till the middle of the movie. When I felt my eyelids get heavier and I slowly drifted away to sleep. I've slept for three hours straight. Till I slowly opened my eyes and got up I looked around trying to figure out for how long I slept. Wait did I miss my station? I started panicking a little bit "You sure sleep long" I looked up to see him still next to me, but I ignored his comment and just asked if we already were in Seoul? At least he answered normal. Only half an hour was left of the train ride of embarrassment and I will never see him again...

I decided to go to the bathroom and make myself ready like I should have done this morning. Just as I finished my Make-Up the train stopped so I got back to my seat to take my luggage, but my seatmate was faster he took his one down and after that mine. Firstly I just looked at him surprised before I mumbled an short thanks as I took it from him. He then slid next to me in order to get off the train. He stopped shortly and whispered into my ear "You looked better without the make up." after that he got off the train leaving me frozen and blushing.

What was that suppose to mean. My heart was beating like crazy. Did he meant that. was he making fun of me. All those kind of thoughts rushing through my brain. I almost didn't realized that the doors of the train were closing I just got out in time. The train left and I looked around trying to focus to find my brother as my eyes discovered that douche again making me blush and my heart beat faster.

I still watched him As He smirk and then pointed at me. With that he confused me even more. He probably made fun of me... Then I saw who he was talking to. Wait that's Cory why is he talking to my brother. Who probably just discovered me and started waving. Ohh no don't tell me he is in our college...

I stopped thinking about it and just smiled finally seeing my brother again. If he goes to our college I can't change that but I can finally hug my beloved brother and he sure won't destroy that.

I walked to him and rapped my arms around him hugging him tightly and so did he. "I missed you" I smiled at him earning an "missed you too smiley" from him I chuckled from the embarrassing nickname. For that I usually would hit him.

I just hope that the idiot from before didn't hear it. Then we slowly broke the hug. He looked back at the guy from the train "I heard you had my roommate as seatmate" he smiled. Ohh great. "His name is Daeil" he introduced him. So now I know the name of that jerk.

My so called Jerk just winked in response. I don't get him at all. "I leave you two alone then, see you at the room Cory" he waved at us as he left. I just kept staring in the direction he left. Till Cory waved is Hands in front of my face "hey Cathy back to earth. Did he flirt with you or something? Aish I will" I cut him off "No N o No when should he have done that I slept through the hole train ride" I laughed awkwardly while trying to defend him.

I love my brother really but sometimes he was just overprotective. Even if he was being an idiot I could have judged him wrong and I didn't want to destroy their relationship. "Stop worrying about it. I want Ice Cream Come on" With one hand I took his and with the other I took my luggage and dragged him behind me searching after the first ice cream Store I could find.

We've got some very tasty ice cream and he showed me the best places of Seoul we had so much fun, talked about random stuff and then we took the bus to our college. "So we register you and then I show you around." he explained as we got out of the bus. I only looked up seeing the huge building. My eyes widen amazed "that is suppose to be our school!?" He laughed "yeah come on before everyone tries to register" He took my hand dragging me too the reception were I got registered. Everything looked so tall and expensive
I felt more like I was in an 5 star hotel than a school.

They handed me my student ID, keys and so on. So we decided to go to my room it was a huge room for me since I always had the smallest rooms. we arrived at the college I couldn't do anything but be amazed about everything being so huge. There were two beds and two closets in the room. That was it. It looked very empty but I can't change that right now anyway I throw my stuff at one bed and got back to Cory. "No ones there guess she didn't arrive, yet" "Alright then let me show you around" So he did and this college was way to huge He showed me the AG rooms, The practice room, cafeteria, library, the halls, and so one. I already forget everything and just nodded along to every new room.

At the end of the tour we got something unbelievably delicious food. The cafeteria here was the best. We ate our food and then hugged the last time for today said goodbye and went back to our rooms. As I arrived with a lot of luck in front of my room I heard my future roommates voice. Was she with someone? Yes she was I heard the voice of an male shortly followed from an soft moan. Oh hell no. I slightly panicked as I almost opened the door I turned around and went straight out. I can't believe she is doing that. This is the first day she could have at least wait till tomorrow. That's some nice Introduction. I sat down on an bench in front of the building enjoying the icy cold air hiting my skin. It was at least refreshing

I stayed like that for a while as out of nowhere someone covered my eyes. I got frighted but the soft voice calmed me down very easily. "Sungho?" I questioned surprised. "Aww come on was it that obvious" he laughed cutely "You still scared me" Right after I said that he started cheering "I did it" he laughed. "Idiot" I laughed. "So what are you doing here at a time like this?" "my roommate thought it is a great day to sleep with some random guy in our room and since I'm a nice girl I didn't disturbed" I explained calmly. "Really?" he exclaimed I just nodded laughing bitterly. "ohh" I just laughed how cute his confused face was and it didn't take long as he joined in. We've hang out a bit it was pretty relaxing since my discovery in my room.

Sungho was my best friend since kinder garden. He helped me through a lot and we got especially close since Cory left for college since it was so lonely at home he often visited me. Now we both are at the same college only that his majority is singing and mine dancing. After an hour It got really freezing so he told me to go back even if I had to run into them "doing it" I really didn't want to but what else should I do.

Gladly she were already asleep and no guy could be seen. She probably kicked him out or something. My stuff layed distrupted on the floor. So I needed to pick it up and move it somewhere safe. At least nothing was broken. I can't believe I should share my room with someone that treats my stuff like that. After cleaning I made myself ready for some well needed sleep and it didn't take me long to finally drift dreamland.

-authors note-

DONE! First real chapter is finished I hope you like it ;) Ahh what else could I say. Please tell me what you think. I really want to know and you can share you're ideas with me. Bye