Final

Let Them Know (JREN NU'EST)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the way to their live performance, Ren was leaning on JR’s chest; JR was playing on his tablet while Ren was listening to his Ipod one of his earbuds was on JR’s ear.

“Hey Ren, wanna dance “Something by Girls day for the end of the performance? L.O.^.E.S. will surely love it!” Minhyun asked the maknae.

“Yeah sure! Are we going to wear dresses too? “ Ren answered looking really excited to the idea his Hyung gave.

“Wait, wait, if you’re going to wear dress, count me out of it.” Baekho said.

“No way! It’s going to be more fun if we wear one!” Ren said while slightly pouting.

“Ren-ah, I too wouldn’t want to wear one.” Aron said while shaking his head for thinking about Ren’s idea.

“No way! Pouting his lips and pretending to almost cry JR! tell them to join me to wear one!” Ren was shaking JR’s arms.

“You guys calm down, maybe you guys can dance----

“NO WAY!!!” Baekho, Minhyun and Aron didn’t let JR to finish his sentence, making JR glare at them interrupting his sentence.

“You’re going to agree on Ren’s idea!” said the whining Baekho.

“Of course, Not---“ but he was once again interrupted and was going to glare again at the said person but found out he can’t because it was Ren who interrupted him… “well I just can’t glare at our maknae, MY Pretty Princess, MY Love, MY One and Only, MY REN… who can resist that beautiful face? That pouting kissable pink lips that I can honestly kiss for an hour, that slender waist and----oh what the hell am I thinking! Better get a hold of myself before I start to ravish my Ren”

“What? Not? You’re not going to agree to me? JR-ah are you even listening to me?” Ren was staring at his boyfriend.

“Yes, I was, and that was not what I mean when I said Not” JR said smiling at his princess.

“Then What?!” said the four looking expectantly at their Leader.

“Let’s decide on Jack-En-Poi?...

            In the end Minhyun and Baekho will be dancing with Ren in their dresses. At their entire performance, JRen moments is common, there are times their holding hands, hugging each other, staring and glancing to each other.

But then when they were singing Please Don’t Wear Revealing Clothing Aron came behind Ren and start hugging him while slightly swaying, JR on the other hand was in the middle of rapping his part when he saw Aron and Ren and absentmindedly stop to glare at Aron as if asking what he’s doing, Ren sensing JR’s eyes on him decided to push Aron away, causing Aron to smirk at JR.

“What was that about? JR asked Ren.

“What are you talking about?” Ren answered him but instead of replying on Ren’s question JR stares at him, causing Ren to blush and walked to the other side of the stage.

Fan chants can be heard anywhere, it was so loud but then the members’ enjoys it for it was a sign that their fans are having fun.

“Thank you all for coming to our performance!” JR happily shouted at their fans.

“We hope you had fun with us!” Aron said with his aegyo skills.

They were walking towards the exit when Ren walks beside JR and grab JR’s hand to hold, the other three members didn’t mind it but then they were all surprised when their fans was outside waiting for them to come out and the saw how sweet Ren and JR to each other the JRen shippers are all fangirling Ren couldn’t help but blush and JR just laugh it off and kiss the back of Ren’s right hand that he was holding then sweetly he said “I Love You.”

Everyone was shocked on what JR had done, Ren blushes, Aron with his famous OMG, Minhyun was utterly surprised while Baekho was laughing.

“What I mean is that I love L.O.^.E.S.!” JR said while chuckling, Ren gently hit JR at his back but he can’t stop blushing feeling his heart beat so fast as he thought JR was going to admit it to all. On their pink bus JR leaned on Ren’s lap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter