The Lonely Man

Valid Love

Thursday, 23rd May

 

Dear paper,

      Look. I dont know how should I say this. It is almost 3 months since they started dating. I left Mingki. I really love her as my bestfriend. I still love her. But I just don't know how to react when sometimes she brought Boy along with us to grab ice cream together. It's just hurt. I didn't blame her. Not even a second I blame her on this. She didn't know anything. 

 

Should I move out? Should I run away? To live a better life. Maybe? 

 

 

If you're reading this. I hope you would encourage me to stay cuz I've had such wonderful times here and two of them are Mingki and Boy  :)

                                                                                Love,

                                                                                Kim Ray

 

Jinwoo finishes his writing on the random paper he found and make a paper plane out of it. He wrote all of his random thoughts on the paper hoping to get replies from other people to decide on what he should do. Finally, Jinwoo stretches out his hand out of the class window and release the paper plane.

*sigh*

 

 

Suddenly, Minzy enters the class and sit beside Jinwoo. Jinwoo faced his best friend taking a little time to scan her now puffy eyes, redden face and some trails of tears before asking her "What the actual happened?"

 

Minzy faced Jinwoo and continues her crying..

 

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill whoever hurts you like this" Jinwoo pats his best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Reaaaaalllyy sorry for the veeerrryyy short chapter and crappy storyline ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ orz

PLEASE DO COMMENT ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ