Kiss kiss

A kiss for you

“I cant sleep.” Jonghyun whines. His head propped in to his palm and elbows resting on the soft mattress, while he glances at Changhyun, who sit indiana style on the bed with ipad on his lap. Watching a movie, one earphone dangles from his right ear so that he can hear Jonghyun’s complain.
“Hrmm.” That the only response coming from the elder. Jonghyun rolled his eyes. Today is their first day in Japan for album promotion event. After touring the metropolitan city of Tokyo with other members and now he is so tired.
He cant sleep. Their shared hotel room feel so hot and he feel anxious from some other reason.
Today is Changhyun birthday and he didn’t give the birthday boy anything yet. And knowing Changhyun, the elder is sulking with him. He’s been quiet since the last time he asked Jonghyun to buy him a minion soft toy when they shopping at Harujuku. And he declined the request with “ You got tons of that, Changhyunnie. Please.”.
He blows some air into Changhyun’s ear. The elders looked down on him and he swear he’s not aware when did he got on the same bed. Changhyun’s bed.
“There is some sleeping pill in my bag.” This earn a huff and more loud whines. Jonghyun plops into his back and dunking his face into the pillow next to Changhyun, yells muffled.
He stop after few minutes of whining, air kicking and alien talking. Body now slumping on the bed- playing dead. This ofcourse earned himself a deathly glare from the elder.
“Come here.” Changhyun says. A light tone on his voice and a start of a laugh. Hands fumbled with earphone and Ipad thrown to the side.
Jonghyun peeks to the side after lifting the pillow a bit off his face, eyes untelling. Considering the situation.
Changhyun smiles and plant a duvet over himself as he rest his back against the bed. Its takes less than a minute when the younger scoop himself in and dives under Changhyun’s duvet. Head resting on the crook of Changhyun’s neck. Inhaling the elder’s smell- pupils dilated.
“You’re such a baby. And mind you im still sulking.” He closes his eyes when Changhyun’s fingers playing through the strand of his hair. Jonghyun curled up like a kitten.
“I have prepared a present.”. He breathed out. Voice heavy and mind fogging with elder’s intoxicated smell.
Eyes slowly trails up from Changhyun’s neck to his lips- calculating something in his mind before he raised himself. Faces too close and breaths mingled together.
A soft kiss planting on Changhyun’s soft lips and it just perfect.
It’s the best birthday and present for Changhyun.
And Jonghyun don’t think he can sleep for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

********

I hope you guys enjoy and i leave the rest for your imagination .hahahha

#HAPPYRICKYDAY