Finish

Oh for crying out loud!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Oh for crying out loud, will it kill you to answer you damned phone for once?!” Daehyun busts through the door of the balcony, and Junhong turns blinking in confusion.

The night is calm and cold. Junhong’s dressed up full suit but his hair has become a mess. He smells too, faintly of vodka. Daehyun rolled his eyes. Junhong pulled out his phone from his pants and put out his tongue a little.

“Oopsie. Had put it on silent since the vows, I think.” Junhong chuckled, and Daehyun just didn’t have it in himself to laugh. He just sighed.

The wedding had finally come to an end. The guests were leaving downstairs and Yongguk had left with his wife, off to the honey-moon in Paris. Gone for good for a month.

Daehyun loosened his tie, and leaned against the balcony facing Junhong.

Jeesh. He looks worn out. Maybe Junhong is tired of having to continue a smile throughout the entire day posing for photographs.

Daehyun ruffles his blonde hair and Junhong smiles. Just a little, but honest. Daehyun finds his own lips curling. He’s sorry for the tall mop, but he’s happy for him too. Plus point is: Junhong can finally let his one-sided love go.

“How’re you feeling?” Daehyun asks anyway. He knows that it’s a pointless thing to ask, Junhong cannot be feeling well; but he never lies to Daehyun and just sometimes, Daehyun takes that for granted. Reality is, Junhong needs someone to listen to him too.

His parents simply refuse to admit his uality. Junhong had tried, several times – but parents aren’t always bubbles of hope. He had been forced into dates with girls after girls; and it had never turned out well. Junhong hopelessly holds onto being himself and every girl he apologizes to; makes sure they take a part of Junhong with them.

Connections die and things always complicates.

Junhong sighs in Saturday afternoons saying that he’s just plain unlucky. Daehyun listens.

“I’ll be fine.” Junhong answers Daehyun in future tense. Daehyun scoffs, mildly, and shakes his head.

Junhong just needs some time.

-

But it’s been two weeks.

When Daehyun comes, Junhong is wasting himself on Netflix and Daehyun wants to strangle the boy. The next time it happens; Daehyun decides enough is enough.

Time to get serious.

-

 

So Daehyun lies about a trip to Jeju to everyone. Junhong is out for two weeks and Daehyun strikes gold.

-

 

“ing hell, Daehyun – you’re killing me.” Junhong literally jumps, holding onto the clothes hanger of the fit-on room. The booth shakes, once in a while. The judging gazes remain un-noticed thanks to the curtain that’s separating the two shopping.

“It’s not going up in me, stop pushing!” Junhong yelps; but Daehyun grabs tighter at the waistband of the skinny jeans he’s forcing on Junhong and wriggles it upwards. It slides upward just another inch.

The curtain is dragged out by a sales-attendant.

 

His eyes ogle out as his gaze shifts from the two faces to their waist bands, Daehyun rather rowdily holding onto Junhongs crotch.

Awkward silence fills up, and Daehyun raises a brow at the attendant. “Do we have a problem?” he asks, and the sales attendant stares back. After ten solid seconds, he gurgles out a no, and gulps thick.

“Uh. Yes.”

“What? I mean No.”

“No like, , no problem.”

“NO! DON’T . THAT WILL BE A PROBLEM.”

“ARRRGH!! I MEAN YES PROBLEM IS THAT’S THE WRONG SIZE OF SKINNY JEANS FOR HIM!” He points at half-dressed Junhongs hips, and gawks. “That will need a size 34, at least.”

 

Junhong turns to see the sales attendant that called his ‘that ’; and as they meet gazes, Junhong tilts his head. ‘What a beauty.’
His hair is silky and silver, and it’s combed to the side, revealing his perfectly soft brows and eyes. His gaze felt endless, as if staring into the abyss. His nose had a really cute mole to the side and Junhong had to take three whole seconds to get over his soft pink lips.

 

But then; Junhong realized that he’s basically in his suspenders and went red. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter