Promise

Belongs to Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd p.o.v

jimin and yoongi are still cuddling when jimin's mom wake them up, though she knew her son and her step son now dating, she still not used to see them cuddling, sleep in the same bed. this is the first time for her. after she succeed awoke them up, she prepared the foods for their breakfast before the boys come out from bedroom.

after breakfast, jimin and yoongi just sit in front of tv, as usual. yoongi's father went work, and jimin's mom lean on the wall looking at her sons.
"sons, i have a question"
"what is it mom?"
"since when do you start dating?"
"maybe.. a month ago?" yoongi said hesitantly
"around a month ago" jimin said. his mom walk closer, then sit beside yoongi
"yoongi, you may don't know, but i love you like i love jimin. so, i don't want both of you get hurt because of this relationship. what i'm trying to say is, if something happens between you, please face it wisely, because we are family, if you have to break up, you will still live in the same house. do you understand what i mean?"
"i get it, ugh, mom."
"you don't have to call me mom if you dont want, yoongi" she smiled
"no, i mean, i'm trying to get used to it. you're my step mother, after all. but, i won't see you as my mother till i marry jimin" yoongi said bravely, and the other side, jimin blushing hard when he heard yoongi said will marry him.
"do you know, kids? i really really loved seeing you're dating. like, my ship is sailing!" she laughed, loudly, like crazy. duh.

 

jimin's p.o.v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter