One

My Everything

 

 

"Noona,I'm home" Sehun shout after he close the front door. He quickly untied his shoelaces and go to find his beloved sister.

 

Once he spot her at the living room, he makes his way and sit beside her. Leaning his head on her shoulder.

 

Seohyun pull out the earphones and look at his baby brother. "Hey Sehunnie. You back early today. Usually, you would be back at 3."

 

Sehun then change his position. He laid his head on Seohyun lap and let her play with his hair. "Well, last minute the class has been cancelled. So,we are allowed to go home."

 

"Oh,are you hungry?" Seohyun ask and look down at her baby brother.

 

"Yes,im hungry." Sehun whine.

 

Seohyun smile before said "Why don't you go upstairs and take a shower first. I'll be waiting for you at the kitchen."

 

"Ok noona." Sehun stand up and run upstairs to his room.

 

************************

 

"Sehunnie, eat slowly. The food is not going to run anywhere." Seohyun said when he look Sehun eat so fast.

 

Sehun swallow the food and look at his sister. "I know noona but im just so hungry. Plus the food is so good and delicious."

 

"But still you need to eat slowly or you will choke on your food."

 

"Ok ok i will eat slowly." and true to his word,he started to eat slowly.

 

Seohyun wipe with the napkin and look at Sehun. "So,how was school?"

 

"Great. You know noona, me and Jongin has been selected as a member of the basketball team." Sehun said excitedly.

 

"Really? Wow, congratulations." Seohyun said. She smile when she saw her baby brother eat happily. She knows that Sehun like to play basketball.

 

After they finish eating, Seohyun and Sehun watching the television. They talk about random things and laugh
at the funny show. It always like this, if they have free time they like to spend it with each other. Like talking about something, watching television, playing video games and many other things that they like to do together. Sometimes Sehun's friends Jongin and Chanyeol would come to their house. Sehun would make sure his sister enjoy with them. And Seohyun alredy assume Jongin and Chanyeol as her siblings too.

 

As they immersed with the show on the television, the front door has been opened and close after that. The two siblings look at the door and saw their father walk in with a briefcase at his right hand.

 

"Welcome home dad." Seohyun greet Mr.Oh.

 

Mr.Oh just nodded his head before he say "Seohyun, i need to talk with you. Meet me at my office." after that he left . Leaving a very confused Seohyun and Sehun.

 

Seohyun look at her baby brother."Wait here ok."

 

"Ok." with that, he look at his sister as the older make her way upstairs to his father office house. Confused was clearly shows at his face at the reason what his father want to talk to his sister. Because his father rarely talk to them . And the fact that he came back home early today make him more confused. His father is always busy,everyday he would come home late at night. So,there must be something serious. Sehun sit there patiently waiting for his sister to come back because he wants to know what happened.

 

After half an hour, his sister back to the living room and sit beside him on the couch. Sehun look at her and think that something did really happened. Something bad if he might say because she look so sad. And Sehun hate it when his sister sad. Didn't want to wait his sister tell him what actually happened he asked her first. He knows she will tell him cause between them there is no secret.

 

"Noona, what happened? What did dad said?" Sehun ask with a concern voice.

 

Seohyun turn to look at Sehun. A heavy sigh escape her lips. "Dad want me to get married with his friend son."

 


"WHAT?"

 

 


~TBC


Hey, here the first chapter.. It kinda short i know.. But, I hope you guys like and enjoy it..

Please upvote if you think it good..haha
And please do leave a comment so I would know what did you think about this... Ok see yahhhhhhhh