West Wall

Four Walls: West Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is the best day ever." Rome quietly whispered to himself as he focused on the girl in front of the camera. Amber basically gave him the green light to do whatever he wants so this is what he's doing right now: Rome is currently a few inches away from Amber and is blatantly and unabashedly admiring her.

He was so deeply mesmerized by her smile that he almost jumped when the girl talked.  "What was that?" Asked Amber. "I said just keep on looking straight at the camera. We want it to look like you're talking directly to the viewers." Rome replied. "And to me." He added in his head. "Alright!" Came her enthusiastic reply.

Rome was having the time of his life. When SM finally approved their request to work on Amber's music video, the both of them were ecstatic for two completely different reasons. She was glad that she'll be able to present a new side of her to her fans. He was glad that he'll be able to witness this unseen side firsthand. 

"Hey! The song has ended already! Is this scene done?" She shook him out of his stupor once again. "Oh! Yeah. Time to look for baby pictures!" He exclaimed a bit too enthusiastically. "Why are you so excited?" She looked at him incredulously. "Because you were so cute when you were a kid!" Rome stated confidently. She just laughed and pulled out her pictures.

"Why did you have to grow up huh?" He added truthfully. Little Amber was a sight to behold in dresses and skirts. Rome can only imagine what she would look like if she still sported her previous clothes and hairstyle. He thinks he'll die if ever he sees her like that. She already looked so good just the way she is. "Now you sound just like my mother." Amber replied as she took some of her photos from Rome's fingers.

 

 

He can't remember how this whole thing happened. All he can remember is their first encounter since it was broadcasted on national television. But, just like all of her other friends, Rome is completely clueless as to how they became such close friends. He remembers how he was apprehensive about approaching her since she was his sunbae but all of that went out the window the moment she laughed uncontrollably at his silly dance routine.

Rome is a very logical person. It might not seem like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter