Dorm Room Dating

Why I "Hate" Park Chorong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunji-yah, do I look pretty enough?” Bomi asked as she looked at the mirror, quickly turning her body in various angles.

“Damn it Yoon Bomi stop turning your skirt so frantically! I’m seeing parts of you I shouldn’t be seeing!” Her best friend nagged, “Why are you so worked up on how you look anyway?”

“Because Chorong unnie won’t leave the house unless I look better than I did when I met with Naeun!” She cried, “And if we don’t leave the house then how can I prove myself to her?!”

“Ah, what am I going to do with you?” Eunji rhetorically asked while giggling, “Unnie thinks you look beautiful in anything so it doesn’t really matter what you wear.”

The statement immediately caught Bomi’s attention.

“What makes you so sure?” She asked.

“She told me… Before you guys broke up, though.” Eunji replied.

“Well maybe her opinion changed!” Bomi wailed, making a crying expression soon after, “Eunji-yah I’m so ugly~”

Eunji immediately flicked her best friend’s forehead.

“OW!” Bomi cried, pouting.

“Calm down! You look incredibly beautiful!” Eunji retorted, making her way back to Bbom’s bed.

“You don’t sound very convincing…” Bomi mumbled.

“I can make you ugly if you want.” The country girl threatened, lifting a fist.

“Okay okay I’m pretty! Gosh, first Chorong unnie beats me up and now you want to…” 

“Oh yeah, how’d that go anyway?” Eunji asked.

“We fought pretty equally, but unnie managed to put me in a lock and I had to surrender ‘cause she kept slapping my .” Bomi told, blushing slightly.

Eunji laughed, “That’s tough. At least nobody was watching; that’s a sight none of us needs to see. But if anything, you should thank me.”

Bomi turned around to stare at her fellow 93-liner, “Why would I thank you for locking me in a room with an angry unnie to get beat up?”

She smirked, “Don’t forget, the whole fight was because of me and Yeojin unnie giving Chorong unnie her shot was also because of me. And because of all that, who scored a date with a hot chick? You. So technically this date was all my doing.”

“Because of you I got humiliated by Chorong unnie, but thanks I guess.” Bomi concluded.

“I only accept cash payments. Please pay within three days or there will be a 10% interest rate increase per day.” Eunji recited.

“Shut up.” the pabo replied, throwing a plush toy at her best friend.

Eunji laughed as the plushie bounced off her face and onto Bomi’s bed, “Are you ready yet?”

“I don’t know if I can do this…” Bomi sighed, “I’m so nervous.”

“Nervous? You’ve been on dates with unnie before, why would you be nervous?” She asked.

Bomi took one last look in the mirror, “I know, but this is different; this time, she’s not in love with me.”

“You don’t know that for sure; maybe she still does love you and all you have to do is make her realize it again.”

“And if she doesn’t?”

“Don’t talk like that.” Eunji commanded, “Chorong unnie fell in love with you for who you are. All you have to do is be yourself and everything will work out.”

Bomi nodded and took a deep breath, “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Let’s go pick up your date.” Eunji joked, leading Bomi out the door of her room and to the door of her’s and Chorong’s.

“Go on, knock.” Eunji provoked.

Bomi then knocked on the door a couple of times, “Unnie? Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah! Just give me a second!” Chorong replied from the other side of the door.

Bomi nervously waited at the door, fidgeting her fingers and slightly bouncing up and down. Eunji immediately noticed her change in behaviour and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“What’s gotten into you?” She whispered.

“I’m really scared…” Bomi quietly whimpered.

Eunji slapped Bomi's rear jokingly to remind her what she had to go through to get this date, “Pull yourself together! Chorong unnie won’t like it if she sees you being so weird.”

“Ow…” 

A few seconds later, Chorong opened the door.

“How do I look?” She asked, twirling once for Bomi to get a good view.

“B-b-be-” Bomi stuttered before receiving a hit on her back from Eunji, “Beautiful! You look beautiful, unnie.”

“Now let me see how you look…” The oldest of Apink mumbled, “Twirl for me.”

“Huh?” Bomi asked.

“Go on, twirl for your unnie.” Chorong happily stated, “I want to see how you look.”

Bomi grinned slightly and twirled once for her unnie.

“Hmm… You look pretty, but not pretty enough; something’s missing.”

“Unnie!” Eunji exclaimed, looking at her best friend who looked crushed.

Their unnie then shut the door.

“Bbom-ah…” Eunji quietly called, gripping her forearm.

Bomi just lowered her head and prepared to walk away. However, before she took a step, the door opened once more.

“Put this on.” Chorong requested, pulling out a bracelet from her pocket.

Bomi took the bracelet out of her hands and stared at it. It was a gold one with charms of the letters “Y”, “B”, and “M” for her initials. She then noticed that Chorong was wearing her matching bracelet with her own initials on it.

“I thought I lost this…” Bomi stated, placing the bracelet on her left wrist.

“I found it lying on the floor on the day you moved out to Namjoo’s old room.” Her unnie replied, “You must've dropped it."

“You didn’t throw it out?” She asked.

“We spent a lot of money on these together, why would I have thrown it out?” Chorong asked.

“N-no reason, I guess.” Bomi stuttered.

“You better go on your date soon before I kick you both out of the house.” Eunji announced with a smile.

The two nodded and made their way to the front door.

“Wait!” Bomi suddenly requested.

“What, Bbom-ah?” Chorong asked.

“Just a second!” She announced, exiting through the front door and closing it.

A couple of seconds later, she knocked on the door.

“Bomi-yah! did you forget the code to our dorm or something?” Chorong asked from the other side of the door.

“Of course not! It’s—“

“Yah! Don’t say it out loud!” Chorong screamed.

“Right, sorry.” Bomi agreed with embarrassment.

She then opened the front door and to no surprise, Yoon Bomi was standing there with a smile.

“Bomi-yah, what are you doing?…” The oldest of Apink began as she noticed her date having her hands behind her back.

“Ommoni! I’m here to pick Chorong unnie up for our date!” She chimed jokingly.

She then showed Chorong what she was holding, “I got you flowers.”

“T-thank you…” She stuttered, happily taking the flowers from her date, “But why?”

“Because I like you.” Bomi chirped.

"Where did you keep those..." She pondered.

"Oh after I bought them earlier I left them beside the door."

Her unnie replied to her with a sweet, genuine smile. Bomi constantly justified herself as a pabo, but more often than not in a cute manner.

“Can I take a picture before you two leave?” Eunji chimed, taking her phone out and giving them a sweet eye smile.

“Ommoni…” Bomi and Chorong whined simultaneously.

“Wow, your style is motherly.” Naeun teased, “Maybe even more than Chorong unnie.”

“Oh c’mon that's a cheap shot! They’re so cute!” Eunji squeaked.

Chorong stood beside her date while holding her bouquet of roses and smiling happily. Before the picture was taken, she felt Bomi sneakily place her hand on her waist. She glanced at her, but her date was too busy smiling for the picture to pay attention. The oldest then returned to smiling with joy as Eunji snapped a couple of frozen memories.

“YES!” Eunji squeaked as she began to run to her room, “I have to print and frame these! Oh, and I have to put these roses in a vase!”

Naeun, Bomi, and Chorong all watched as the third eldest excitedly ran to her room like a child, shutting the door loudly. A couple of seconds after, they heard the door open once again and the country girl ran out of her room to return to the living room.

“Oh yeah! Bye! Have fun!” Eunji concluded, sprinting back to her room and shutting the door again.

“What’s wrong with her?” Bomi blurted, directing that question to nobody in particular.

Chorong then turned over to Naeun who she noticed was smiling and caught in a trance.

“She’s cute, huh?…” Naeun replied, still smiling slightly.

“Bbom-ah.” Chorong called.

“Yeah, unnie?” She replied.

“Just give me a second before we go, okay?” Chorong requested, “I have to do something reeeaally fast.”

“Oh, okay.” Bomi replied, “Do you have to pee?”

The oldest sighed, “No, Pabo. I already went.”

“Oh, okay. Do you have to poo-“

Right before Bomi finished talking, Chorong put her hand over the pabo’s mouth, “Yah! Stop asking why and just give me a second, okay?”

Bomi nodded and cheekily kissed her unnie’s palm while her hand was still over .

“Aiiii!” Chorong squeaked, “That’s nasty!”

She replied with a loud, joyous laugh, “Just hurry, okay?”

Chorong nodded and made her way to Naeun who was still caught in a trance. She then grabbed her wrist and began to drag her.

“Unnie!” Naeun cried as she snapped back to reality, “Where are you taking me?!”

“Just come.” Chorong ordered, making her way to the master bedroom.

Once they got to the master bedroom, she shut the door then lightly pushed Naeun against the wall.

“Please don’t beat me up! I said I was sorry for what I did to you!” She pleaded while shutting her eyes in anticipation.

“It’s Eunji, isn’t it?” Chorong asked.

“Huh?” Naeun replied.

“The person who stole your heart; It’s her, isn’t it?”

“H-how did you…”

“I’ve seen Bomi make that dorky expression many times before.” She stated with a chuckle.

“Yeah…” Naeun replied with embarrassment, “It’s her…”

At that moment, Chorong opened the door and once again, dragged Naeun out. Once they were out of the master bedroom, she knocked on the door to her room.

“Eunji-yah! Are you wearing clothes?!” She called.

“Why? Do you want to see me ?” Eunji retorted from the other side of the door, “ert!”

Naeun blushed.

“Aish… Just answer the question!” Chorong commanded.

“Yeah I am!” Eunji replied.

“Chorong unnie what are you-“ Naeun began before she was interrupted by the sound her unnie opening the door. Once the door was open, her unnie pushed her inside the room.

“Eunji-yah! Naeun has something she wants to say to you.”

“Well uh… I uh… well, uh…” Naeun hopelessly began.

Chorong then patted Naeun on the back.

“You might hate me now, but you might thank me later.” She whispered before exiting the room and making her way back to Bomi who was patiently waiting.

“What did you do, unnie?” Bomi asked while raising a brow.

“Just gave Naeun a little boost.” She vaguely replied.

“Huh?” Her date quizzically said.

“Come on, let’s go on our date.” She suggested, walking out the door.

Bomi shut the door to the dorm and quickly caught up to her unnie. Once they got outside, Bomi walked alongside her but placed a respectful gap between them. 

“Bomi-yah, what are you doing?” Chorong asked as she came to a stop.

“Um… I’m on a date…” Bomi unconfidently replied, “I’m on a date right now, right?…”

“Are you on a date by yourself?” She asked.

“No… I’m on a date with you.” The black haired beauty stated.

“Then why are you walking so far from me?” She asked, raising a brow.

“W-well, I-“ 

Before Bomi could explain herself, her unnie lifted her elbow slightly.

A bright smile was immediately brought to her face, “Really unnie? Can I?…”

“My elbow’s getting tired…” Chorong teased.

Bomi ran at her unnie and linked arms with her, matching each other’s footsteps as they walked.

“So where are you taking me for our date?” She asked with curiosity.

“Um,” The younger one began, “I was thinking of going on a hike, but I wanted to look pretty so I scratched that out. Maybe we could go for a walk?”

“Han River?” Chorong suggested.

“I don’t really like that place, but if you want to we’ll go.” Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter