Dumbstruck

Everything for you

Chapter 1

 

Victoria was looking up at the building in front of her, JYP Entertainment.

"So, this is the famous JYPE. This is where Jia and Fei spend their time to train." She said to herself.

Jia and Fei are her friends, they all attended in the same school, Beijing Dance Academy. The three of them were chosen by JYP's talent scouts to go to Seoul for a series of training to became a KPop idols. But she rejected it. She loves dancing, it's her life but she doesn't want to be in the limelight. Her friends accepted the offer and now are trainees. While she became a dance instructor in the same Academy.

Now she is standing in front of JYPE, her friends didn't know that she's here in Seoul.

She's here because their group were invited in the South Korea-China dance festival that will be held in a couple of days. She decided to visit her friends since she's in Seoul. She missed both of them and it's been a long time since she saw them.  

 

She entered the building and went straight to the reception area.

"Anneyeong hasaeyo," she greeted the girl. She knows how to speak Hangul since she studied the language.

"Anneyeong hasaeyo, how may I help you?" The girl asked her with a smile.

"Yes. I'm actually looking for Jia and Fei." She said smiling back.

"Do you have an appointment with them?"

"Actually, no." She answered with a shy smile. "But we are friends way back in China."

"Can I have your name?"

"Song Qian."

"Ok, Miss Song. Why don't you sit in the waiting area for a moment while I try to call them, if they are not busy." The girl politely said.

She bowed her head. "Thank you."

She went to the waiting area and sits on the couch and started to read some magazine.

After a while, the girl approached her.

"Miss Song, just wait here. They said that they will go down for a while."

"Oh, thank you." She bowed her head again.

She resumed into reading. After a few minutes she heard someone calling her.

"Qian jie!"

She looked up from the magazine and smiled upon seeing who called her. It was Jia.

"Jia!"

Jia run to her and hugged her.

"Jie, it's really you! What are you doing here? When did you arrive?" Jia fired her questions in Chinese.

Victoria laughed. "One question at a time. I'm here because our group were invited in the dance festival in a couple of days and we arrived just this morning. And since I'm in Seoul, I decided to see you." She explained. "Where's Fei?" She asked when she didn't see Fei.

"She's upstairs, in the dance studio. Want to go?" Jia said.

"Sure. I missed you both." She answered.

They went to the dance studio of JYPE building.

When they arrived at the studio, Fei immediately run to her and hugged her.

"Qian! I missed you. How are you? It's been a long time."

"I missed you too. I'm good." She answered.

"What are you doing here in South Korea?" Fei asked.

She explained to her the reason.

Fei introduced her to the three girls who are in the studio as well. They are Suzy, Min and Hyelim. She also learned that Hyelim can speak in Mandarin.

"So, when are you going to debut?" She asked.

"It will be in a few months time." Fei answered.

"Did I disturb you?" She asked.

"We are on the break now." Jia answered.

They were chatting when the choreographer entered the studio. Fei and Jia introduced Victoria to her.

"Okay girls. Time's up. Let's proceed with our dance." The choregrapher said.

"Is it okay if I just stay here?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, you can sit in that couch and watch us." Fei said and lead Victoria into the couch.

The girls went to their places and the music started to play.

After a few rounds of dancing, the door opened. Victoria looked at the door. And there she saw six boys entered the studio.

"Annyeong!" The six boys shouted.

The girls stopped dancing and looked at their visitors.

"Annyeong!" The girls shouted back.

The boys walked towards the girls. They did not notice Victoria because the couch was beside the door.

"How was your training?" Taecyeon asked the girls.

"We're almost finished with the choreography." Fei answered.

"Are you ready for your debut?" Wooyoung asked.

"Quite." Suzy answered.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have schedule?" Min asked.

"Well, we're here to invite you out for lunch." Junho said.

"Really!" The girls said in unison.

"Who's treating?" Fei asked.

"All of us." Junsu answered. "Didn't we win in MAMA last night?"

"Oh yeah." The girls said.

"AM are already getting ready and they will be here in a few moment. So get ready now." Nichkhun said.

"But we have company today." Fei said.

The boys looked at her in confusion.

Fei walked towards Victoria and held her hand and pulled her towards the middle of the studio where all them were sitting.

"Guys, this is my and Jia's friend from BDA. Song Qian or you can call her Victoria. Qian, this are the boys of 2pm."

Victoria bowed her head. "Annyeong hasaeyo. Victoria Song." She said.

The boys bowed their heads too.

"Annyeong hasaeyo." The boys greeted her.

But one of them just keeps on staring at her.

Victoria turned to Fei and Jia, "If you have to go, it's okay. I'll be going back to the hotel. Let us just meet before I go back to China."

"Why don't you just join us?" Jia offered. "Our oppas will not mind one addition, right oppas?" Jia asked the boys.

"Of course." The boys said in unison.

"Especially, the one beside me." Wooyoung said, teasing the dumbstruck Nichkhun.

Nichkhun elbowed him. And smiled at Victoria. She shyly smiled back at him.

"All right, it's settled then." Jia said. Then turned to Victoria and said in Chinese, "Jie, just stay here and wait for us while we change our clothes.."

"But..." Victoria was about to say something but Jia beat her.

"Jie, please come with us. It's been a long time since we saw each other and it's our chance now. We know you're going to be busy in a couple of days and so we are." Jia explained.

"Jia is right, Qian. Besides this boys already agreed." Fei seconded.

"Don't worry these beasts won't eat you." Jia said smiling and then whispered to herself, "I'm not sure about Nichkhun ssi."

============================================

A/N: So how was the meeting? There will be a continuation regarding the meeting on the next chapter. Don't forget to leave your comments. :)

~KATE~