JUST TWO OF US

MY OTHER HALF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh guys! Look there- Three thugs were walking cross a bridge when they saw a beautiful girl near a bench - Oh, It's our lucky day!- The thug number 3 said with a deviously smirk - We'll spend a good night today, don't you think so?- The thug number two said smiling with the thug number 3 -Yah, guys let's approach her- The thug number 1 said and the other thugs just agree raising their hands with enthusiasm.

Hi gurl~ Why so alone?- The thug number 3 said, then thug number 2 put his arm around her shoulder - Hey gurl~ What if we go somewhere?- He said smiling to her, she only rejected his offer and threw his arm off her shoulder - Yah gurl don't be rude- the thug was persistent - You're pretty, just go with us... I guarantee you that we're going to have fun- He smiled at her so... disgusting. Then the girl spoke, she looked delicate and shy -I don't want to- She said straightforwardly - Hey, don't be hard to get, ok?... Just go with us- The thug number one said trying to hold her hand but she just move it and gave a slap in his cheek -Gurl, you're a bad gurl, you know? I think that we need to teach you how to be more...polite- The thugs were annoyed but she wasn't afraid of them -Just leave me alone, if you don't want problems- The thugs were laughing then the thug number 3 said turning to the other thugs- Hey gurl, you're funny... you're acting rude, that's cute, right guys?- Then a great pain invaded the face of the thug number 3, she kicked his (well, his face)

Then the thugs were angry, the thug number 3 just swept the blood of his lip and then they approached her. She kicked all their asses and punched them on the face several times. She was skilled with street fighting technics so she could finished the work soon.

Thug number 2 tried to punch her but she dodge it and hit him in the stomach, the thug number 1 knew some karate moves (that was he said) and start to "fight" with her but she with a low kick (lo tiro al suelo) Without her noticed the thug 3 hit her for behind with a tube and she fell. The thugs were happy, they won and she was unconscious (that was what they thought) She got up, burning of anger almost too much to feel the fire getting out her eyes...she looked like a demon for the thugs. DAMN THAT GURL IS SCARY!

[HANEUL POV]

Oh no! I lost it!- Two days ago a found a coupon for a free pizza and I lost it today near here... Then some stupid guys come closer. I get used to be approached by jerks, right now I feel annoyed I don't have the patience to deal with idiots. The people says that I'm cute but I hate when they say that. -Hey gurl~ Damn! they are talking to me, I just want my coupon! A guy of them put his arm around my shoulder, I wanted to break his arm but I just took it off my shoulder... I don't wanted to fight but they continued. - Just leave alone, if you don't want problems- I don't have patience but they don't understand my warning so I kicked their . Then some Idiot hit me in the back, now I'm furious! I almost killed them, they looked so afraid ready to run away... I made them found my coupon.

Haneul obtained her pizza after that

[Another day]

Haneul woke up with a half pizza besides her... -Hmm, pizza- Then a cockroach was near the pizza's box and she killed it with her bare hand and cleaned in the wall. -Safe- Then she ate the rest of the pizza -Yummy- She touch her tummy. -Oh, I don't have enough money... I'm going to bet- She was good with that is how she can make money easily. If she doesn't have money, she can collect some trash and sell it. The plastic bottles sustained her sometimes. She was in the betting spot and she was with full house hand but some guy had a royal flush but she saw that he was cheating putting some cards in his sleeves, then she started a fight and she won making a mess in the betting spot, she was rude.

Hey gurl, your parents will be dissapointed of you- The cheater guy said on the floor with bruised in his face

I don't have, It's better like that- She said and left don't turning back, just like a badass

She's a poor girl that protect herself with asian martial arts, (she took free classes as a child because she manage to convinced with aegyo her professors and also learnt some street fighting moves) she's a feminist girl

she looks sweet but have short-temper and it's stubborn (she had a lot of bad experiences with men so that's why she can't bear with them and doesn't trust anyone)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter