Chase The Morning

No Other

    The morning came too soon as you woke up to the blaring of your alarm clock, rolling over you slapped at the off button and rolled out of bed.  Grabbing your head you could feel it throbbing, you dont know what happened to your shirt but your sure you'd find it somewhere as you walked out of your bedroom and into the living room.

    "Good morning!" A cheerful voice beemed at you.  You rubbed your eyes and looked up to see Mina in a rather baggy t-shirt.  Giving her a questioning look you walked towards the kitchen.  "I made some coffee if you want some?" she asked while reaching into a cuppered to grab a mug.

    You just nodded and watched her as she poured you the drink.  Getting closer to the counter you noticed that she wasn't wearing pants, assuming that was just regular sleeping attire you tried to ignore it, but her legs were so fine and smooth.  "Thank you," you said whilst clearing your throat and looking away from her perfect form.

    You heard a dinging noise like the recieving of a message as you walked around to the other side of the counter with your coffee and towards the fridge.  Mina was giggling while covering as you poured a little bit of milk into your drink.  Closing the fridge you walked towards Mina curiously, taking a drink before setting the mug on the counter next to her.  "Whats so funny?" you tilted your head and looked at her face.  
    
    Standing rather close to her, she jumped slightly at your sudden appearance.  "Nothing, Momo is sending me pictures from last night," she showed you while scrolling through the images.  It looked like a fun get together at first, Sana took most of the pictures but you watched as some things happened that you wish you could've remember.
    
    Such as the picture with Jungyeon and Momo kissing or Nayeon being really close to you, or the moment you took off your shirt and put it over Sana, whilst stealing her phone and taking ab shots of yourself.  "Wow, I'm a douche bag," you commented taking Mina's phone away.  "Where's my phone?" you suddenly questioned as you looked around you apartment.  "Do you mind?" You asked while already dialing your number from her phone.

    Mina nodded with a cute smile as she sipped her coffee.  You listened carefully before someone picked up.  "Hello?" came a bright question, you recognized the voice and sighed with relief that it wasn't Nayeon or something.  

    "Hi," you bit you lip, "Sana is there any way you could bring me my phone?"  You asked feeling a little awkward because of what you had done to hers.

    "Yeah, sure, if you give me mine back."  She stated clearly,  your heart raced as you realized you wouldn't even know where to look.  "I'll be there in a bit, okay oppa?!" She seemed happy as she hung up.  You were panicing.
    
    "You don't have Sana's number do you?"  you asked Mina hopefully.  She shook her head, and grabbed her phone as she walked past you.  Following in her direction towards your bed room you looked all around your bed and threw the covers off to look for it.  Mina closed the bathroom door behind her and you knew she wouldn't be any help.

    This wasn't the first time you lost someones phone, luckily Sana is nice, Jungyeon put you in a head lock for a good twenty minutes when you played phone swap with her.  You had thrown all the usual stuff around the room and grabbed at your hair in frustration.  "Here," Mina said as she threw a pink cased phone onto the bed.  "You left it in there," She paused for a moment looking around.  "You're cleaning this up right?" She looked around at the mess you had created with your tornado of destruction.

    "Yeah, I'm not that messy," you commented while scratching the back of your head and picking up the discarded phone to pocket it.  That ended quickly as you picked up the comforter and made the bed before picking up your clothing to place back in their respective drawers.  It only took a few minutes and when finished you walked back to the kitchen and grabbed your coffee before moving to join Mina on the couch.  You sat down took a drink and placed your mug on a coaster.

    There was a knock on your door, and you sighed, without a moment of relaxation in the morning this was going to be a long day.  "Coming," you called out, walking to the door you put on a smile as you opened it enough for Sana to walk inside.

    "Good morning," she said happily walked inside.  "Good morning Mina,"  She waved to your temorary housemate.  She turned back to you as you closed the door and looked at you expectantly.

    "Oh yeah," you reached into your back pocket and pulled out her phone handing it to her.  She looked through it quickly before setting it in her purse and pulling yours out.

    "Thank you," she said with a cute smile before pulling something else out.  "I'm sure you want this back to."  She handed you your shirt while brushing her blonde locks behind her ear.

    "Thanks," you took them both from her and your eyes widened as you realized she was blushing.  You still weren't wearing a shirt,  slightly covering yourself, you looked away shyly.  You've had almost nothing but awkward moments with this girl and you had only been friends for a year or so.  
    
    "So," she hung on to the word for a moment before reaching for the door.  "I'll see you tonight?"  Sana said with a smile as she opened the door and stepped outside.

    "Yeah definately,"  You nodded while closing the door behind her.

    "Why don't you two get a room or something?"  Mina commented while making herself another cup of coffee.

    "Why dont you get some pants?" you retorted while walking back to your room to throw your shirt to the laundry basket while picking a clean shirt from your closet to slide on.

    "You like her don't you?"  Mina was right outside the door, sipping her coffee, her tongue the side playfully as her head tilted, looking at you.

    "No," you stated clearly, you didn't like Sana, not like that.  "We're just not that close," you explained.  Mina kept you trapped as she interrogated you about your relationships with others.

    "Well you seemed pretty cozy last night,"  She was slightly irritating but it was cute in a way, or that was probably just the way that she held herself.

    "Well, we slept in the same bed, didn't we?" you questioned, hoping to have the upper hand.  She looked away shyly, moving back to the couch.  You followed and took a seat next to her.  "I don't mean anything by it, but Sana's my friend and I don't date my friends cause we're a close group and it might ruin something."  You didn't owe her an explaination but you gave one anyways.

    Not really wanting to feel competative towards Mina you tried to clear the atmosphere.  She just nodded and took another drink, you reached for you cup and sat back.  It would be a while before you would actually get up and do something, besides it was saturday, there was nothing to do but wait until the night when you could go to the bar again.