Fin

Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“LOOK at that! How can they even fit inside coffeeterior?” Young Ji angrily scowls at Jackson as she waits for the final drop of coffee on the mug that she was holding. She glances at all the got7 fangirls that are happily queuing on the cashier.

 

“You said that you wanted to be busy! I’m just generously granting your request.” Jackson answered facing her while pushing the no.10 speed button of the smoothie-maker. He takes a few steps to reach her on the coffee-making area

“I don’t understand you!”  He said while giving her the smoothie that he made.

 

“Of course you won’t understand. Did you even listen to what I told you last night? I said that I wanted to forget KARA for a while so I wanted to be busy. I said I’ll help Mom here in our coffee shop. I did not say that I wanted to serve A LOT of customers! How can you set-up a fan meeting here?!” Young Ji answered while pointing him the straw that she’s holding.

 

“You definitely told me! I even invited Junior and Bambam to come here today! Don’t you appreciate that we are here to have a fan-meeting and cheer you up at the same time? How can you be so narrow-minded?”  He said in between slicing a cake and talking to a fan.

 

“Ugh! You’re so stupid!” Young Ji said, stabbing a pin on one of his Polaroid picture on the cork board of the café.

 

“What?” He shouts while ducking at the most bottom of the cake-shelf, looking for a cheese cak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter