You're Cute When Your Jealous

You Belong To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe it was the eyes that attracted Sung Mi to Hanbin. No, it was that smile that he gave her the first day she walked into class in high school. She had just transferred to YG Academy from a public high school because her parents wanted her to go to a better school. According to them it was for her to be able to get into a good university.

It was probably the best decision they could have made for their daughter. Sung Mi felt like she wasn't going to fit in with the others because they had better backgrounds than her and were probably stuck up and braty; but not Hanbin. He was so down to earth and nice to her from the moment she sat down next to him. Causing all the other girls to be jealous of her because apparently he was one of the most popular guys in school.

"H-Hi. Kim Hanbin-iminda," he slightly bowed in his seat as she nervously sat next to him. She had slightly jumped at his sudden action before introducing herself to him.

"Lee Sung Mi-iminda,"

He smiled towards her causing her to gulp and become even more nervous than she already was. She knew it was love at first sight because she never felt that way towards someone before and the fact that they just met and she felt a connection really meant something to her.

Over the course of the two years that she was at YG Academy she got to know Hanbin and his foolish but sweet friends as well as their sunbaes that were probably equally as foolish and sweet like the rest of them. In that time frame, they started dating causing a huge uproar in school but she didn't care because she was dating not only her best friend but an incredible guy.

Though over those two years that they were together she found him to be the jealous type which she found hilirious because he was always texting her or calling wondering what she was doing or who she was with. Some of her friends from her previous high school would meet up with her and actually get annoyed with that.

"Again?"

"Sorry," she smiled as she apologized to her long time friend Jang Ji Hyun. Smiling, even more, she quickly texted him reassuring him that she was only with Ji Hyun and that she was fine.

Ji Hyun sighed rolling her eyes. "He won't just let you go for a second huh?"

Sung Mi shook her heard laughing.

"I can't believe you,"

"What?"

"I mean... he's great and all, but is this really - "

"Stop,"

"But I -"

"I know... but I love him. You have to understand him," Sung Mi defended her boyfriend.

"Whatever it's your life,"

"Anyways," Sung Mi smiled. She wasn't bothered that her best friend didn't really approve of Hanbin's possessiveness.

 

Present Time

"What are you thinking about?" Hanbin reached over and tapped Sung Mi's nose.

"Huh? Oh nothing special,"

Hanbin raised an eyebrow at her from across the table.

"What?" she laughed as she sipped on her milkshake.

"Nothing... I'm just wondering if I'm not that special to you anymore," he huffed as he looked away.

"Stop being foolish," she giggled as he glared her way.

She simply winked at him which caused him to blush, making her happy in the process.

"You're so cute when you're jealous," she gushed making his cheeks even redder than before.

He did some aegyo which caused her heart to skip a beat and her stomach to flutter. Even after two years of dating he still had that effect on her and she wouldn't change a thing. She loved everything about him even his possessiveness, maybe that was his charm that made him even more attractive than he already was.

He was smart, sweet, caring, everything she looked for in a guy and then some. She totally loved everything about him. Even when people would say otherwise.

She openly stared at him. Tracing his jaw line and sharp nose with her eyes as she admired every feature. How his eye lids would flutter, how his mouth would make that cute little twitch that she loved so much. Sung Mi was deep in love; if anything she's addicted and overdosing in love and she could only blame one person. The one person that was sitting right in front of her.

Smiling, he showed that smile that could melt her heart several times and she would still be alive. "What is it really? Is there something on my face?"

He reached up and touched his face as he tried to figure out why she was staring intently at him.

"There's nothing on your face," she said tilting her head to the side taking in his facial features from a different angle.

"Then... what is?" he asked confused as he brought his hands down.

"Your face,"

"W-What about it?" he instantly covered his face with his hands causing Sung Mi to laugh loudly at him.

"You're so adorable!" she gushed.

"Tell me what about my face!"

She laughed some more before calming down a bit because he was seriously being too much but that's what she loved about him. He was so cute and adorable that sometimes she didn't how she was still alive. She was really glad that she had the opportunity of meeting him. She didn't want to think how things would be if she hadn't meet him the way she did. The only ones she could really thank was her parents for making her to YG Academy.

"I love your face,"

"What?" he dropped his hands into his lap as he looked at her even more confused than before. "Are you only with me because of my face?"

She laughed at him. "No, don't be foolish. I'm not shallow like that. I was just admiring your facial features that's all," she shrugged.

He smiled from ear to ear. His smile could seriously light up the part of Seoul. "You're so cute!" he gushed as he reached over and pinched her cheeks.

"YAH!" she smacked his hand away. The one thing she hated most was her cheeks getting pinched and he knew that!

He simply laughed at her as they continued to sit there.

 

"Ahh... what do you want to do today?"

"I have class,"

"Seriously?"

"You do too! I don't know what you're talking about!"

He sighed because he knew she was right. "Fine. I'll walk you to class then,"

They both got accepted into the same university much to their delight. They both got into Seoul National University. Sung Mi's parents were very proud because they knew they had made a really great choice of changing her to a different school.

"What class do you have today?" Hanbin asked as they walked hand in hand.

"Accounting," she sighed.

"What?"

"I don't like my professor,"

"Why not?"

"He's so boring and strict for no reason," she sighed again.

"Come on. I know you can get through this," he squeezed her hand.

"I suppose,"

Once they arrived in front of Sung Mi's class building Hanbin bid his farewall... for the time being. "Pay attention in class okay?"

"Yeah I know,"

"Okay. I have to go," he said bringing her into a hug reassure her that was going to be just fine. "Don't be too friendly to guys okay?" he looked at her as they pulled away.

"Yeah yeah I know,"

He smiled as he quickly kissed her on the cheek before walking off towards his own class. Smiling she walked into the building and walked down the hallway to where her class was being held.

"Hey Sung Mi!" one of her guy friends greeted her.

"Hey!" she smiled as they walked together towards class.

"Ready for today?"

"Why?"

"We have a quiz today. Don't you remember?"

"Crap!" she started panicking because she totally forgot that he had mentioned that they were having a quiz today. That's how much she actually cares for that class, but she had no choice but to take it. She really wanted to switch out but the other classes were full.

Seungyoon chuckled. "It's okay. It's over last weeks material which shouldn't be too hard right?"

"I guess," she sighed. She really hoped it was going to be easy. She couldn't afford to fail this class. He chuckled a little as they both entered the classroom. She decided to sit with him today since she didn't really have any other friends in class.

"Here, you can look over my notes if you want," he said pulling out his notebook from his bag and handed it to her. "You don't-"

"Come on. We both need to pass," he smiled as he took out a pencil and pen and then closed his bag before setting it down on the floor next to his chair.

 

"See it wasn't that bad," Seungyoon chuckled as they made their way out of class. "Thanks to you actually! Your notes were so helpful!" Sung Mi chimed as she smiled towards him.

There was a slight reddish tint to his cheeks but she didn't seem to notice his sudden shyness as they walked out of the building.

"Do you have any lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter