Final

Cafe love

It was a normal day for Jung soojung. She was new to Seoul. One day she decided to go to this new café. But little did she know that one day could change her entire life.

*at the café*

"Jongin, I know this is your first day working here, don't worry." Said jongin best friend and cafe manager, Chanyeol.

Jongin was so nervous during his first day of work. His hand were trembleling, and his forehead was sweaty.

"Don't worry, I've got this!" He lied.

"Are you sur-" before chenyeol could finish his sentence the front door from the cafe opened.

"Welcome to sm café!" Chanyeol greeted.

The person smiled and went to the cashier.

"Gook luck with your first customer, Kim!" Chanyeol pushed him near the cashier.

"What would you lik- " jongin hardly could finish his sentence because he saw the most gorgeous face in the entire world.

Those mesmerizing eyes, beautiful plump lips, and long silky brown hair. How could anyone not fall for that?

But he wasn't the only that was distracted. On the other hand soojung couldn't even process anything. She couldn't stop focusing on his tan skin, sharp jawline and his flowy black hair.

"Um I'd like a small caramel latte." She said.

"Sure, co-coming right up" he said stuttering.

When jongin was making the latte he kept thinking about her. When he was putting on the caramel, his eyes were glued to her.

"Eyes on the latte, not the girl" his best friend said.

"Huh?" Then he realized the caramel was dripping out of the mug then to the counter. 

"Oops, I'm so sorry"

"It's fine, I know you couldn't stop looking at that girl over there. Your eyes look like that can drill a hole in her." Chanyeol teased.

"Shut up, hyung!" Jongin said then he grabbed the latte then went to her table.

His footsteps became smaller and smaller when he tried to reach her table. His plams were sweaty.

"Just give her the damn latte already!" Chanyeol loudy whispered so jongin could hear.

Jongin turned back to glare at him. Luckily, soojung was listening to music and reading so couldn't  see nor hear what was happening right now. Jongin finally walked up to her. 

"Here's your latte." What caught his eyes was the book she was reading.

"You're an art major, so am I! He stated.

At first soojung was confused then she looked at her book and nodded.

"I just transferred to Seoul university. My friend Taemin  showed me places around Seoul. He recommended this café."

Jongin was in shocked he didn't know that his childhood best friend would also be her friend. He told her that taemin was also his friend. Then they both talked about university, how they met taemin. They finally got to know each other's names. The best part was when they both admitted that had  feelings for each other.

When they were done talking soojung wrote something on a pieces of paper.

"Jongin, here's my phone number in case you ever forget me." Soojung said.

He chuckled and grabbed the piece of paper. "Trust me I won't"

She waved at him and left the cafe.

Chanyeol saw the entire scene and just smiled.

"So how was your first day at work?" Chanyeol asked him.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." Jongin smiled.


Author's note: So, how was it? This is my first ever fanfic/oneshot. I hope you guys enjoyed it! (sorry if it's a little short.)