book ⋮ I'll Give You The Sun

jenReads ━ recommended books and stuffs?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN 2014 01 best young adult fiction jandy nelson
 ABOUT 

Noah and Jude were inseparable twins in eighth grade, but three years later they're barely civil to each other. A tragedy has torn them apart. Both are budding artists, encouraged by their mother, who wants them both to go to the prestigious California School of the Arts. Only Jude is accepted, but she has trouble expressing herself artistically -- a problem she attributes to supernatural forces. Noah meets Brian, the new boy next door, and the attraction is intense and instant, but self-conscious Noah isn't sure if the feeling is truly reciprocated. Struggling with her art, Jude seeks guidance from a famed sculptor, whose James Dean-ish protégé, Oscar, can't keep his eyes or camera off her. But there are complications and family secrets that keep the twins from pursuing love or their friendship with each other. Through it all the ghost of a dead grandmother constantly visits Jude with advice. The twins' stories interweave as the drama unfolds and they go back and forth from age 13 to 16.

 AGES  12 and above
 PAGES  371
 WARNING  Swearing, ullying and harrasment, ual scenes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 RATINGS (BASED ON COMMONSENSEMEDIA.ORG)
 - EDUCATIONAL VALUE                             .....
 - POSITIVE MESSAGES                                
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter