final.

Give Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“give me love like never before, 'cause lately I've been craving more.”

He felt empty. No, that was a little too much. Not empty, but not full either. He didn't feel quite satisfied with himself — the feeling of neither complete emptiness nor suffocation from too much love being adorned in his life at the moment. He was half empty; half full.

“..and it's been a while but I still feel the same. maybe I should let you go."

He thought about what had happened about approximately 3 hours earlier. How Baekhyun was in the brink of tears as Sehun continued to spill his troubles that didn't concern Baekhyun — no, not at all. Sehun never had any problems with his beloved, but why in the world had he said all those things to him in the first place? He guessed that it was probably caused by the build-up of stress.

He knew that he was supposed to apologize, but instead, he just ran away from their shared house and wasting his money in a bar. He wasn't really sure how many shots he had chugged down already, but he was sure he already passed his sixth one. Sehun had always had a high tolerance against alcohol, so it didn't really bother him that much.

He kept on thinking about Baekhyun, about him, and eventually about them in general. They've been fighting quite frequently these past few days, and he was starting to think that providing some time alone between the two of them would suffice.

Oh, how absolutely wrong he truly was.

“you know I'll fight my corner, and that tonight I'll call ya, after my blood is drowning in alcohol."

Sehun, who was probably already out of his mind decided to go out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter