Let's Fight

War of the Idols

It's was a rainy day full of dark clouds, Jin Ae was sitting in her desk copying down notes and was looking through her homework to study for the test. The entrance exam was tomorrow. She has taken a day off just to prepare her for this test.

 

“Why isn't he playing any more music today?”-Jin Ae (wondered to herself)

“It's good then so I can study for this exam”- Jin Ae

 


 

 

Namjoon POV

Tomorrow is her exam day I hope her the best. Even though PDnim needs my composition by tomorrow I won’t compose today nor tomorrow. I want to give Jin Ae a full rest before she takes this test. Jin Ae FIGHTING!!!

 


 

 

*Exam Day* Jin Ae POV

As I walked into the room that used to be our gym where we played sports and ran around I saw about a hundred desks and our cold wooden gym floor was covered with brown cardboard. Other students were preparing for this test just like me. I sat down on my desk over at the corner of the gym and saw a text booklet with an answer sheet waiting for me unopened. “Begin.” The proctor stated as I opened the test booklet and began writing and answering questions. I bubbled my answer sheet one at a time carefully as I reread my questions. Today was all or nothing, my life has depended on this.

 


 

*KBS*

Jin Ae headed to volunteer again after she finished her exam. The 5 leaders was already there getting ready to film their show.

“Jin Ae-ssi how was the exam today?”-Namjoon

“It was okay… thank you for yesterday, I was able to study.”-Jin Ae

“No problem, I went through this before and I know you can do it.”-Namjoon

“I know how you feel now it was hard. I am going to go set up and get the snacks ready. I will see you around.”- Jin Ae

Namjoon POV

See me around? Did I hear wrong? One step closer.

 

Jin Ae was handing out water bottles to the staffs and was running around making errands as she ran into Suho sleeping on a couch in the waiting room (there was 2 more hours until filming starts). She noticed that the room was a little bit chilly so she brought Suho a blanket. Jin Ae carefully laid the blanket on top of Suho and was about to leave as Suho hands grabbed hers.

“Don’t leave yet. Stay with me, I want you to help me with something”-Suho (opening his eyes and stood up to sit down)

“What do you need?”-Jin Ae

“Can you do my makeup today? My makeup artist is not here right now and we need to film in two hours. I don’t want to bother other artists.”-Suho

“I sure can but I am not that good if you don’t mind then I will do it.”-Jin Ae

“Everything you do is always perfect.”-Suho (looking into Jin Ae’s dark eyes)

 

Suho walked up and sat on the makeup chair as Jin Ae began to put makeup on him. She slowly patted foundation on his face and blended it in with a foundation brush. Suho’s eyes kept on looking at Jin Ae’s face as she slowly applied makeup on him. He held her moving hand and stared into her eyes going closer to her face. Jin Ae didn’t know what to do as she try to avoid his eyes. Suho’s face was reaching towards her face, his lips was reaching for her lips.

 

“Jin Ae-ssi can you fix my mic?”-JB (walked into the waiting room with a mic)

“Yeah sure.”-Jin Ae ( Moving her hands from Suho’s hand and going to JB)

 

Jin Ae faced back to Suho and began fixing JB’s microphone by attaching it onto his shirt and trying to hide the cord inside his sweater. JB was looking straight at Suho with a smirk lifting up one of his eyebrows as if he won over Jin Ae. Suho was also staring at JB rudely too as if JB stole his world.

 


 

Today’s theme for the show was a competition to win 24k gold ring. The leaders was playing many games and mission just to get it. One of the part of the game was the leaders wrestling with each other.  The first two to go was Suho and JB. While preparing for the match their eyes stared to each other with fire burning. The match has started and they began attacking each other.  Suho was pushing at JB and kicked him down. JB’s leg was twisted after the game.

“Cut!Cut! JB are you okay?”-Director Jo

“I think I need to rest I injured my leg. I need someone to help me up.”-JB

“Jin Ae, go help him.”-Director Jo

“Okay sir.”-Jin Ae (running towards JB)

 

JB was smirking at Suho and raised one of his eyebrows.

“Who’s the real winner?”-JB (whisper to Suho)

Suho was angry and wanted to punch JB but he was on set and couldn’t do anything. Jin Ae bowed at Suho and JB and carefully held JB’s shoulder to lift him up and walked with him to the waiting room.

 

In the waiting room Jin Ae carefully sat JB down on the couch and  wrapped JB’s right leg with a cast and gave JB pain medicine. She carefully took care of him waiting for his manager to come.

 


 

 

The show went on and turns out BI became the winner of the 24k ring. After the show he waited for Jin Ae to leave KBS and he stopped her.

“Here’s a present for you today, for your hard work.”-BI

“Sorry I can’t accept this. You worked so hard for it.”-Jin Ae

“If you can’t accept this accept my heart please.”-BI

“What?”-Jin Ae

“I am just kidding, let’s become friends even though we are a few years apart.”-BI

 

Jin Ae nodded her head oddly and left to go home. Jin Ae walked for a while then crossed a street. While crossing the big highway street a truck came running straight towards her because the driver was drunk and didn’t see the red light. Jin Ae couldn’t run in time……

 

BOOM! Jin Ae landed on the other side of the street and didn’t get hurt. Her leg was bleeding a little. Someone saved her life but she never knew who it was. Jin Ae walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for her bus to get home. A black van stopped in front of her.

 

“Jin Ae, are you okay?”-Namjoon

“Yes I am fine.”-Jin Ae

“Why are you bleeding? Since we are going to the same place anyways let me take you home it is too late and you are injured.”-Namjoon

“It’s okay.”-Jin Ae

 

Namjoon didn’t listen to Jin Ae and carried her into his van.

 

“Manager take her home with me too. She is our neighbor.”-Namjoon

 


 

“Thank you for today Namjoon-ssi”-Jin Ae

“No problem at all. I will always help you whenever.”-Namjoon

 

Jin Ae walked into her apartment as Namjoon also walked into his dorm. That night Jin Ae was still wondering who saved her life from the car accident. She never had a chance to thank that person.

***********************************************

I am so sorry for not updating in a lifetime! Like Jin Ae I had a huge exam to take so I studied a lot for it. Anyways here is an update. Saranghaeyo! Please keep commenting and supporting me. Love you guys!