Chapter 02

Dear Seon
 
#603
 
Dear Seon
 
So today I decided to ask Taehee two questions about Jungkook. I wondered if he lives in the U.S since he was young? So can he talk in English fluently? Taehee said that his family moved there 4 years ago because his father is a businessman and he was opening a new branch there. He's not very fluent because he usually talked in Korean with his family, but he is still better than us of course. Then she told me some extra infos. During his stay there, he joined a private art school and he was majoring in dance. He learned a lot of dances especially b-boying. At first, he didn't like dancing at all but not after he saw the hip hop culture there. Taehee didn't really know how he developed an interest in dancing but all she heard was that he suddenly was majoring in dance. I don't know what to say hearing that so I kept quiet. Then she said nothing, which means the conversation has ended. I decided to continue asking her some other time because we were going our separate ways to our home. And now here I am, writing to you. Honestly, I'm still occupied with what Taehee told me but right now I really should get ready to sleep. It's time for me to stop writing now.
 
Goodnight Seon
xoxo