The Cupid and The Fairy Godmother

The Cupid and The Fairy Godmother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Cupid and The Fairy Godmother

 

Krystal looked outside of the window of her room, the snow was falling way too drastically. The road just outside her apartment was awfully white and cold. Turning away from the cold glass, she walked up towards her bed where her comforter awaits, alongside with her phone. Grabbing her phone, the first name she tapped on her screen was ‘Kim Jongin’.

“Wonder if he’s done hibernating…” Krystal whispered to herself. Just before she was about to call him, her phone rang.

Kim Jongin.

A gentle smile plastered on her face as she answered her phone, “hmmm.”

“Hey,” he whispered.

“Done resting?”

“Barely, Sehun bombarded into my room like some kind of lunatic,” he whispered.

“So that’s why you’re whispering?” Krystal chuckled while he groaned on the other line, “what’s his problem?”

“He told Seulgi that he would date someone else, rather than her,” Kai said.

“Wow, that ungrateful ,” Krystal frowned, suddenly she heard a knock on her door. She walked up to her door while talking to him, “honestly he needs some check-up—”

Krystal stopped talking as she stood in front of her wide opened door. A very troubled looking girl was looking back at her; sadness filled her eyes. Her body posture explained much more.

“Soojung?” the two heard Kai’s voice.

“Your mother let me in…” she softly said. Krystal nodded.

“Jongin ah, I’ll call you later okay?”

“Are you alright? What’s wrong?” he sounded worried.

“I’m fine… it’s just that…”

“Tell him I need you right now,” she said to Krystal. Krystal nodded.

“Seulgi needs me right now,” Krystal informed Kai.

“She’s there?”

“Please don’t let him tell Sehun…” Seulgi pleaded as she took a sit on Krystal’s bed.

“Sehun been trying to call her, should I tell?”

“No,” Krystal said, “let him be. Okay?”

“But?”

“Promise me,” Krystal said sternly but her eyes never leaving Seulgi.

“Fine… Text me if you or Seulgi need anything,” Kai said.

“Okay… thank you sweetie,” she whispered as she closed the door.

“Anytime for you lovely,” he said, “bye~”

Krystal smiled as she said her goodbyes. Setting down her phone to her side table, she turned her attention towards Seulgi.

“What’s going on between you two?” Krystal asked.

“Soojung ah,” Seulgi started, “Sehun. He’s so mean.” Krystal took a sit beside her and she inhaled deeply.

“What did he do actually?” Krystal asked.

“Well, I saw him actually,” Seulgi told her, “I saw him going out with someone last week…I don’t know maybe to shop.” Krystal stared at her then she smiled.

“Were you… I mean… Could it be that you’re actually jealous?” Krystal tried no to smile but she failed. Seulgi glared at her.

“Jealous? No.”

“You sure? You sound like you are…” Krystal smiled, “who did he go out with?”

Seulgi frowned, “Irene unnie…”

Krystal choked on her own saliva the moment she heard Irene’s name.  She stared at Seulgi in disbelieve. Standing away from Seulgi she walked towards the door then she turned around, “you want to talk in the kitchen? I seriously need some water… or wine…”

“Your parents…”

“Naaah, they’re going out,” Krystal looked at her wristwatch, “in approximately 5 minutes… So?” Seulgi looked at her hands that she placed on her laps. Then she looked up, she nodded.

“Okay, damn I need something to drink too…”

 

~~~

 

“Okay, you need to explain something here,” Kai frowned as he stared at his frustrated friend, lying on his bed like a dead person. Sehun looked at him, he sighed.

“Nothing,” he murmured.

“Dude! I wanted to meet my girlfriend today. Hangout at her place and now you’re here, I’m going to be stuck with you instead,” Kai complained. Sehun looked at him, frowning, “fine, I’ll go!”

“Woah,” Kai blocked his door, “you’re not going, not until you tell me what’s up. Seulgi’s with Soojung right now.” Kai widened his eyes.

“She’s what?” Sehun looked at him then he sighed in relieved, “at least she’s somewhere safe… Did Soojung tell you?”

“I wasn’t supposed to tell you though… but, yeah she’s there,” Kai nodded, “I thought you wanted to ask her out last week…”

“I wanted to but out of nowhere she ignored my texts,” Sehun explained, “when I went to see her, she shouted to my face, saying I’m a player and stuff. Like seriously?!”

“Well…” Kai whispered.

“WELL I’M NOT, NOT ANYMORE THAT IS,” Sehun shouted at his best friend. Kai threw a pillow to him, “shut up.”

“What made her say such a thing though?” Kai asked.

“How should I know?!” Sehun looked at the ceiling, “girls are complicated.”

“But you actually said that you would date others than her…?”

“I was just, mad,” Sehun closed his eyes, “damn it.”

“Well… Soojung will do something,” Kai smiled.

“Yeah that girl of yours will charm her way to Seulgi,” Sehun sighed.

 

~~~

 

For the 3rd glass of water, Seulgi settled down on her stool as Krystal stared at her.

“Done?” Krystal tried not to chuckle.

“I was just thirsty,” Seulgi rolled her eyes.

“So did you talk about this with Wendy?” Krystal asked.

“No… She’s with her family in Canada right, remember?”

Krystal embarrassedly smiled at her, “oh right! I should text her to bring me some snacks…”

Seulgi looked at her, “you and food, get fat already!” Krystal rolled her eyes, “anyways, Sehun.” Seulgi’s face went sour again as soon as she heard his name.

“Oh right… where do I start?”

“How about, last week,” she asked.

“What about last week?” Seulgi asked.

“Emmm… well so guys met?” Krystal hesitated.

“We did… I got mad though. We went out. Walking towards somewhere then suddenly some girls were smiling at him,” Seulgi frowned as she spoke, “he smirked and winked at them. Then I remembered him going out with Irene unnie and that made me go…”

“Ballistic? Crazy? Lunatic?” Krystal murmured.

“Pissed.”

“Or jealous…” Krystal whispered.

“Am not.”

“Oh please~ Stop denying~” Krystal winked at her, “but seriously, he didn’t do anything special… or…”

Seulgi looked at her weirdly, “like what?”

“Nothing. So what did you say to him actually?”

“I actually shouted.”

“Like………where were you guys at? In public?” Krystal asked as she took a bite on her cheesecake. Seulgi looked at her embarrassedly and she nodded. Krystal suddenly laughed out loud, shaking the whole country. Krystal calmed herself, “what did you say?”

“That he’s a playboy…” Seulgi whispered.

Krystal stared at her then she laughed again.

“Stop laughing!”

“Wait…let…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Soojung ah!!” Seulgi shook Krystal’s shoulder. Krystal wiped her eyes, “then what did he say?”

“He stared at me and widened his eyes…”

“Then…”

“He didn’t say much… I told him that it’s fun to go out with numerous girls isn’t it…” she whispered, looking at her own hands settled on her lap. Krystal just nodded.

“Then he said to me that he rather date others than me anyways,” Seulgi rolled her eyes, “pfft, it’s not like we’re dating!” Seulgi suddenly stood up, getting all worked up. Krystal looked at her, she smiled.

“But you two were each other’s company for quite a while though. On and off companion for each other…” Krystal smirked, “always fighting, denying but still wanting to be around each other…”

“Soojung that sounds like you and Jongin,” Seulgi whined, “Sehun and I just fight, figth and mock each other. That’s what we’re best at.”

“No, no, your situation is actually like mine to be honest,” Krystal smiled, “probably you misunderstood between those two? Irene unnie and Sehun I mean…”

“Like what?” Seulgi stubbornly said to her, “they went out…” Krystal nodded. Seulgi excused herself to the bathroom, Krystal took that time to call Kai and informed him everything, in a speed of light.

“So… he actually needed help from Irene unnie?!” Krystal whispered sharply to the phone, “where is that stupid boy? Let me talk to him!”

“Jung Soojung.”

“Kim Jongin.” Then she heard him calling Sehun.

“What.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT?”

“Before you start scolding me some , it’s not my fault! She started it,” Sehun said to her, “she called me a player for god sake!”

“GOD! She saw you went out with Irene unnie last week. She thought you two were on a date or something,” Krystal explained, “then when you two went out together, some girls flirted with you. You winked at them!”

“FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I needed Irene noona’s help on which necklace I should buy for Seulgi,” Sehu sighed, “And about those girls, I didn’t care about them and I did not wink.”

“But she said—”

“She got it all wrong, everything,” Sehun explained even more, “it was a windy night, something went into my eyes. Hence…”

Suddenly Krystal went silent. She started laughing out loud again and she could also hear Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter