Keep it to yourself

Without me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V was now in his room thinking, would it be really better if he confess now? What if Hoseok will reject him? Will they still share a room? Would they still be as close to each other as they are right now? Would Hoseok still smile the same beautiful way to him? Taehyung wouldn't be able to stand Hoseok's rejection, not because nobody had even rejected him but because he loved his hyung so much, Hoseok was his sunshine and he wouldn't be able to live with the fact Hoseok doesn't love him. 

He didn't have enough courage to confess, he never had to confess before at all because it was him who always rejected, nicely because he wasn't some heartless (At least not in this fanfic xD//Author). He didn't even know how to confess to a man, it was always girls that confessed to him with a lot of stuttering, so he couldn't influence on it as he might seem too pathetic in Hoseok's eyes. He also wasn't shy, he was able to do the first move (which he already did milion times with Hoseok but the other throught it was just in a playfull way) but confessing and being rejected is something elese compared to just playfull touching.

Another thing was that Taehyung already told Hoseok that he is biual but still, the older seem to be not interested in him. This situation was new to Taehung, everybody alwas wanted him. 

Taehyung heard giggling from the other room, he knew  who it belonged to because it was one of his favourite sounds that he ever heard, he stood up to chceck what was so funny. After going to the living room he sat on the floor right next to Hoseok as the whole couch was already taken. 

V- "Hyung what are you doing?" The older seemed to not hear him, he was still looking at his phone smiling and laughing quietly to himself, which annoyed Taehyung even more, how dare Hoseok ignore him? Without thinking twice Taehyung took Hoseok's phone away from him and tried to read the ID, which was hard as Hoseok straight away was trying to get his phone back.

Ho- "Hey! What are you doing?!" He jumped on Taehyung and tried to reach his phone but it was no use. "Give me my phone back now!" Taehyung finally was able to read it and he frowned, he was still messaging Max.He didn't have a long time to be mad as he felt Hoseok pushing him down so that Hoseok was on top of him , he also felt something he shouldn't have, his eyes shot down to see Hoseok's crotch right on his, to addition Hoseok was moving furiously to get his phone back and he seemed clueless to what he was doing. The other snatched his phone back and got off Taehyung. "What wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter