Cherry flavour

Without me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, Jungkook was really happy about Hoseok's and Jimin's relationship, he always wished the best for his hyungs and if they were happy, he throught he would be happy as well.

But he didn't expect himself to be so annoyed when instead of talking and playing with him, Jimin was all the time around Hoseok. Also Jungkook noticed that Hoseok wasn't as comfortable around Jimin as Jimin was. It made him think about it a lot more than it should. 

It started after first week after Jimin told everyone that he was in a realtionship with Hoseok. It surprised Jungkook as he never noticed that his hyung was interested in men, he never ever through that Jimin was biual or even gay. But coming back to the main topic, Jimin wasn't spending enough time with him, he used to always be around him and now it changed drastically. At first he thorught that he was okay with it, but he wasn't.  Even if he didn't want, it drived him mad, thebpoint was Jungkook fidn't even know why.

...............................

Jung- 'Hyung, oi hyung.' He was trying to get Jimin's attention as Jimin was now reading something on his phone.' They were in the living room, everybody except Hoseok that still didn't wake up and Seokjin that was making them breakfast. Jimin finally decided to look at him, good. Jungkook was ready to take Jimin's phone away from him.

Ji- ' What cookie ?' Jungkook didn't really have anything specific to talk about, but he just wanted to talk, he felt like their friendship was fading away day by day.

Jung- 'Um.....' Jimin giggled at the way Jungkook was strugling to find a topic. 'What are you looking at ?' He was trying to look at Jimin's phone but the other quickly took it away startled and started to cower it as ti make sure Jungkook couldn't see what he was doing. Which made Jungkook a bit envious, why would Jimin hide anything from him ?

Ji- 'It nothing really !' He said a little flushed while quickly turning off his phone, Jungkook was annoyed but he didn't want to show that, since he actually had no reason to ask Jimin about his private things anyway. After that Jimin had decided to tease Jungkook and totally ignore him, he got into some serious conversation about some song with Suga and Jungkook pouted, it was like Jimin ignored him on purpose, he didn't know why he was tinking that way but it clearly seeming like it.

After 30 minutes when Jungkook was deep into his facebook, Hoseok came out from the kitchen, Jungkook smiled at Hoseok but it seemed like the other was in a bad mood so Jungkook thorught that it was better for him to keep quiet because even if Hoseok is their sunshine, he can scratch and bite when he is angry.

Ji- 'Can you move a little bit please ? I want to spend sometime with my boyfriend since its our day off.' Jungkook looked at Jimin a bit surprised, how could Jimin be so rude towards him ? There was more space next to Taehyung on the other side of couch.

Jung-' Yeah.... sure ? V can you please move a bit so Hoseok can sit here ?' Jungkook looked at Taehyung that looked like he was about to explode.

V- 'I'm not moving. ' He simply replayed, Jungkook sometimes throught why Taehyung is in a bad mood lately but he couldn't find any good reason. Hoseok sat next to Taehyung, even if Jungkook didn't talk to Jimin so much, he still was happy that he was able to sit next to him.

....................................

Jungkook really didn't know what had just happened, he never saw Hoseok so angry at anybody. Hoseok wasn't even so furious at haters that once dared to call him 'gay', well.... he probably wasn't mad at them because it came to be true that Hoseok was Homoual, he was just sad. He actually never saw Hoseok mad before,so when his hyung shot up and started to shout at Jimin, it scared Jungkook off. Something inside him told him that he wasn't actually sad that the other two were arguing, he should be but he wasn't. 

Curiosity won and he sat next to Jimin, when he saw Jimin's shocked expression he felt something melt inside him.

Ji- 'I need to talk to him...' Jimin told himself, eyes wide open.

Jung- 'Everything okay ?'  He put his hand around Jimin's shoulder to make the smaller boy feel better. 

Ji- '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter