Chapter 1

Deer Darling

Yoona yah~ Guess what?! Yuri excitedly tries to hide papers behind her back.

What is it unnie? What do you have there? She stretches her neck in attempt to peek at what Yuri was holding.

Look! My grandparents passed down their cafe to me! I can open up my own shop as a barista now~ She holds the papers a bit too close to Yoona's face.

Wow that's great unnie! Yoona pushes the papers a bit further so she can read it clearly. 

Not only that, but I'm the manager and I'm going to get my first employee today. She smiled slightly.

Who are you going to hire? Yoona tilted her head wondering who Yuri chose so soon.

You are silly~ You are now my head pastry chef! Yuri then hands her a gold plated name tag and a black apron with a white silhouette of a deer printed on the front. Just wait till you see what I named the place~ Yuri beamed and grabbed Yoona's hands. I think you'll be quite happy~

Yuri and Yoona slowly make their way to the cafe that Yuri now owns. Yuri suddenly covers Yoona's eyes causing Yoona to panic slightly. U-Unnie?...Don't worry Yoona yah I'm right behind you.

Yuri slowly leads Yoona to the front of the shop while being careful not to bump her into anything. 

Alright we're here~ She uncovers Yoona's eyes. Deer Darling? I don't understand...why would I happy about the name? Yuri giggles at her confused girlfriend. Pfft you don't get it? I named it after you! 

Yuri walks behind Yoona and back-hugs her while resting her chin on her shoulder. Yoona responds to this action by hugging Yuri's arms, she then rests her head against Yuri's. See? "Deer" refers to your beautiful doe-like eyes along with the grace of one. "Darling" well that's obvious~ You're my darling~

Yoona blushes and smiles shyly. Ohh unnie~~ You're too romantic. Yuri turns her head and gives Yoona a quick kiss on the cheek. There's no such thing as TOO romantic. Yuri then nuzzles into Yoona's neck then released her from the hug and grabs her hands. C'mon lets go inside. I did a bit of remodeling.

Yuri opens the door and lets Yoona in first. I somewhat modernized it. She pointed at a dark glossy granite counter with matching booths. I did still keep some of the old wood work that my parents left me. She gestured towards the smooth, not too dark, but not too light wood panels and chairs. But this...She stared at a large wood carving of a deer in the center of the shop. This part was a little touch of my own~ 

Yuri smiled happily while showing Yoona around. So...what do you think? She looked at Yoona with anticipation.

Yoona stood back in awe taking in her surroundings. She was especially impressed with the deer carving. This....this is amazing unnie...it's beautiful. She circles the carving still gaped.

Good! Get used to seeing this because you'll be working here! 

Yoona snaps to her senses. Wait what? 

You don't remember? I said you're my new pastry chef. She closed her eyes. I remembered that when we were kids we played cafe a lot and I wanted to be the best barista in the world while you wanted to become the best patissiere. I also remember that we promised each other that we would become the best together. She opened her eyes and looked at Yoona with loving eyes. You do remember...right?

Yoona slowly makes her way towards Yuri and holds each other's hands then looks back at Yuri with the same amount of love if not more. Of course I remember. She smiled warmly. Who would ever forget such a crazy dream like that? Who would ever forget a promise like that?....Yoona starts to tear up. I thought you forgot...

Pabo yah~ Yuri kisses Yoona's forehead. I would never forget such an important promise. Especially a promise with my first love...

Yoona looks up at her shocked. I was your first love? Yuri chuckles. Lets be honest who didn't have you as their first love?

Yoona suddenly hugs Yuri and mumbles into her shoulder. You were my first love...Yuri pulls away and kisses her gently. Well I'm honored to be a goddess's first love.

They stayed in each other's arms for awhile breathing in each other's scent. Lets put on a pot of coffee and plan the rest of our life together~ She ruffled Yoona's hair. I think we should plan out our menu before anything else! She joked. Haha we can do that later. Right now...I just want to spend some time with you~ Yoona shyly smiled in agreement and whispered. You're too romantic~

 

 

 

=====================================================================================

UGHHHH This is so haaaard ;-;

Thanks for reading~ Please show your love and support by upvoting and subscribing or commenting, but no pressure xD