Final

We're Very Low-Key
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he was caught in the act by Mark, Jackson had a few questions to ask the American boy. The main question he wanted to ask was regarding his relationship with Jinyoung. Jinyoung was to him, the straightest guy, in their multi-national group. So finding out that he was gay, or bi whatever he was, would be a shock to him. He left the room for BamBam to sleep in peace and barged into Mark’s and Yugyeom’s bedroom. The door abruptly slammed against the wall, jerking the youngest awake and causing Mark to scream.

 

“Aah! What the fuh- Jackson what the hell man!” Mark shouted at the blonde man and looked down at him from the top of his bunk bed.

 

Yugyeom whined, “Jackson please go back to bed!” He fell back on the bed and covered his face with his blanket to block out the Hong Kong native’s presence.

 

Jackson clicked his tongue ignoring Yugyeom and going towards Mark’s bed. He climbed on to the bunk bed’s ladder and sat on the mattress his back leaning against the wall. Mark looked pissed but that didn’t faze Jackson not one bit. Instead he went on to openly ask, “How long have you and Junior been dating?” He was talking in English so that way Yugyeom won’t interpret their conversation.

 

Mark replied offensively, “What do you mean dating? I’m not dating Junior.”

 

The latter explained, “You said that Junior has the best mouth in my room, so I assumed you guys must be dating. Since when was Junior gay and how? Wait a sec, since when were you gay? You don’t bring off any gay energy and you definitely don’t look like a gay either.”

 

An awe left from Mark’s mouth and he nodded his head understanding what his friend meant. “Ahh I see; okay I’ll explain it to you.”

 

Jackson chirped, “Yes!” It suddenly got quiet and he gawked at Mark with a smile waiting for him to elaborate on this topic. When the older just blinked at him he chuckled brightly. “So… are you going to tell me?”

 

“Yeah… just follow me.” Mark pointed to the door, since Jackson was at the end he crawled out first and stood outside of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter