Meet Haneul

Different

Haneul pov.

 

"And Bla Bla Bla "

I tried to shut her out, i was so bored, just bored listening, and again listening to Jaenae bragging about her oh so fabulous

life was really getting on my nerves.

          "Yah! Can you just shut up"my shot up from the desk and I whined loudly hoping she would just stop talking.

          "Don't you want to know about my day?" she looked curiously at me as she raised her left eyebrow in question.

          "No not really" I said slowly putting my head back down.

          "Hyumph" Jaenae pouted while she stood up and went to sit back into her seat while chatting with her so called friends. Most of them turning around giving me the stick eye- Like i really care what they think.

  Wondering why they are acting like that with me? Mainly because I was really infamous at this school probably because im different take this as an example I don't take bullsh*t from anyone nor anybody. Thats just how I was raised. Just ask them, like always they just stare and try to avoid me.

           Most girls in this school are mainly rich annoying brats, to what I observe they think that they are oh so great because they have alot of money and they  also act really snooty and are always bragging about themselves. I mean isn't that annoying?

           This school makes us wear uniforms that are so en short which really isnt that big of a shock because the principle is a Major . I practically think that im the only girl in this place that thinks like that because all of the girls in this hell-hole wears absolutly tight shirts and skirts  that barely covers their asses, they probably think that one or two of boys to look at them. Well maybe they would? Heck I won't really want to be friends with them don't get me wrong but Jaenae is kind of like them and don't mind that cutesy thing that she does because it is a fraud.

Jaenae and I was once very close before and then those 'demons' brainwashed her. Before she was very cool and very tomboyish that she didn't even wanted to put on skirts for God's sake and now shes acts posh and sh*t. I used to trust her with everything now i can't even trust her with a pack of skittles. Do you see how people change? I don't even want to look at her or even listen to what she has to say much to her disagreement.

Don't even get me started on the boys there're Per*verts! PER*v*rts!! PER*V*RTS!!!!! Th-

           "Haneul" Mrs Seamen said dragging her words interrupting me.

           " Yeah..." I groaned boringly

           " Park Haneul!!!" she shouted " Answer me I'm not here to waste my time with your foolishness!!!"she snapped 

           " Didn't God give you eyes and ears! Can't you use them properly and see that I'm ing here!!" I retorted. And as one queue the students in the class started whispering.

          "Yah do you hear that? she just talked back to Mrs.Seamen"

          "That girl need Anger Management"

          "She should just leave here.. Our school isn't for low-lives like her!!" This comment had got me mad.

          "Do you know who I am !?!" I shouted at the girl who said the last comment."No! You don't so I don't want to hear you talking about me! Not your nor anybody else is that clear !?! looking around the classroom making my speech load and clear." And this so-called low-life can kick all of your jealous asses and make you wish you never existed so you should watch your back!" i threathen them.

      

  I pushed my table onto the gound shocking my classmates while making my way out, I knocked down some item and persons who were in my way.

"Park Haneul!!" The wicked wrench yelled as she yanked me back holding my shoulder, how dare she touch me

"Are you serious you old ing piece of sh*t you think that just because you are athority that you are to treat me like this. You really are a controlling b*tch!!" 

"Young LADY OFFICE NOW!!!!!!!!!!"she pointed through the door.

 


 

"Does she reallly thing that i would go to the office? she really is gullible." Haneul muttered while collecting her stuff from her locker and stomping her feet making her way out the school taking her anger out on the lockers and items that she came across.

       I was pissed! pissed of this school and its retards! I swear that I was surrounded by a bunch of idiots. I was waiting outside stomping up and down angrily  walking up and down if someone saw me they would have thought that i was out of my mind and was goin to murder someone. 

I plopped down onto a bench that was near the bus stop after cursing and finally coming to a conclusion . I then whipped out my phone slouching a little trying to decide on whether I should call someone to pick me up or to walk but depending on my mood you know that there was no way that I was going to walk.

    "who should I call?" I thought outloud.For a second I was deciding on whether I was going to call my mom but I really didn't want to talk to her right now, cause of what had happen the last time since we had an argument.

My mother and I don't really get on very buddy-buddy since our personalities are very much the same and we always clashed were like water and oil. The thing about my mother is that she always want thing to go her  way and for her to be always right, and as much as I don't want to admit I'm like that too , and what annoys me the most is that she puts her work before me and belittles me and always say that she did not know why I turned out this way  that I turned out this way (a rebel) and that she wanted one of those cute girly girls. It not only hurt me but it also make me depressed , it makes me thing that im not good enough for her. But I guess that if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here today.

 

I also didn't want to call my Dad because he was probally busy with his work and I wouldn't want to be a nuisance.I know he really doesn't thing that and that he love me but like I said I wasn't good enough.

   I put away my phone back into my pocket and started walking.