Final; 1

Only Fools

Only Fools

Only Fools.jpg

    I turned to look at him, but he wasn’t looking at me.  They told me to follow my heart, choose what I truly wanted.  I looked Dongjun and he looked straight at me, an arrow was shot and my heart ached.  Who do I choose?  Someone called me, I looked…  And it was from him.

    “Hyejeong-ah...”  everyone had their mouths opened turning towards him, “In the beginning, I really liked you and I thought you were beautiful…  But then I saw something in someone else; I got to know her and she’s as beautiful as you but the one thing was different…  My heart…”  I looked at him, tears were forming in my eyes and everyone was in awe, “It turned towards her, I’m sorry I couldn’t stay faithful…  So please don’t torture your heart and choose me…  Choose someone who you absolutely love and who can love you as much or even more than you love them.”  he said, he turned away feeling guilty and hurt as well, hanging up the phone.

    It was like the world had stopped spinning and I was in the spotlight.  My tears, that I couldn’t help, fell from my eyes.  “Oh my god, she’s crying…”  the girls had teary eyes and the MC’s were sad as well, the guys felt upset because of him.

    “Kang Joon-ah…  Only fools fall for you…  Only fools do what I do…  I fell for you but you looked the other way, you didn’t even give me a chance to win back your heart…”  I called then hung up the phone.  Calling Kyungri, the girl he chose.

    “Kyungri-ssi…  I hope you love him as much or even more than I ever did.”  I couldn’t hold in my tears, I sobbed and hung up.  He walked towards me but I walked passed him, wiping away my tears.  Dongjun walked in front of me, I looked up.

    “It’s okay.”  he said then slowly coming in for a hug.  He patted my head which made me cry even more.  Everyone was in tears.  He let me go and I walked out of the building.  Kang Joon followed with tears falling.  He grabbed my hand.

    “Hye Jeong-ah…”  That hand…  held mine and it became warm, but I can never trust it ever again.

    “Annyeong, Seo Kang Joon.”  I uttered then walked away, he stood there feeling empty, looking down at his hand.

    “Mianhe…”