Obedient Yuri

Obedient Graduate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my God, she looks so cute in her graduation photos!”

A certain ice princess gushed, scrolling through her Instagram with the hashtags #soori and #snsdmakenaeline. She knew Yuri and Sooyoung were graduating alongside Park Shinhye today. It was rather exciting. “Unnie, I can’t believe Yuri-unnie actually listened to you…” Seohyun couldn’t help but to roll her eyes. Jessica blushed slightly when she realized that Yuri wasn’t standing or sitting anywhere close to Shinhye in any of the photos taken. She remembered how silly she was being last night after sending her girlfriend a stern warning.

 

Flashback. 

Jessica was lying down on the sofa with her legs out stretched over Sunny's thighs, looking through her iPad as she munched on some chips. She was doing rather well in her business but spending time with the girls was still better than anything in the world. 

 

BONG BONG BONG.

 

Sunny, Yoona and Tiffany groaned, hearing the loud sounds coming from upstairs. All three women turned to Jessica with expectant looks, only one person could be making so much noise. If Sooyoung was in the kitchen with Seohyun, Hyoyeon out with friends and Taeyeon in her room, they were left with one.

The hyperactive one.

Jessica was about to grab her bottle from the table when she looked up from her iPad and saw her three girls looking at her. “Did I do something?” She slowly asked, her actions becoming slow-motioned as her eyes travelled along everyone's. Yoona cocked an eyebrow, pointing her finger to the ceiling.

“Fine… Fine… Kwon Yuri, you’re gonna get it from me….” 

 

Yuri was rolling around the bed happily, still ecstatic over the fact that she was finally graduating with Sooyoung. All those years of juggling her studies and schedules had finally paid off; it was high time they graduated after being there for so long. She giggled and laughed to herself, completely in love with the thought of her graduation happening in a couple of hours. 

Jessica entered the room with her iPad, looking through her designs when she saw her silly black pearl making a fool out of herself which wasn't something new, of course. “What are you doing, Seobang?” She watched in total amazement as Yuri bolted up from her position, her cheeks turning pinkish at the sight of Jessica. 

“I… I… Um…” Yuri couldn’t even form her thoughts into proper sentences when Jessica was standing in front of her with only a flimsy tanktop and a pair of short shorts.

Jessica followed Yuri’s gaze and huffed when she realized Yuri was effortlessly being seduced though she wasn’t doing anything. She walked towards the bed rather slowly, eyes watching Yuri’s as the tanned girl’s gaze followed her hip lines and not her face, “Kwon Yuri. Look at my eyes and not my hips, you ert.”

Yuri quickly snapped out of it and chuckled nervously, slowly looking up at Jessica’s face, “I was admiring your beautiful waist and hip line, baby…” Yuri gradually brought her arms up, encircling around Jessica's waist. She grinned when she felt Jessica tense under her palms, “Why? Like the feeling, Jung?” Yuri whispered, bringing her lips to Jessica’s jawline.

The younger one took pleasure in watching the charming and firm CEO crumble under . Jessica was always stern and amazing in her office but when she was with Yuri, every bit of that personality was transformed into that of a dependent, clingy girlfriend instead.

Yuri was more amused than anything when the transformation occurred in front of her. 

Jessica hissed loudly when she felt Yuri bite and nibble at her soft skin, “Yul…” Yuri just hummed in response, not paying any heed to Jessica’s light struggles. Jessica’s eyes flew open when she felt a pair of cold hands slip under her loose shirt, caressing her flat stomach.​

Kwon Yuri always had a way with her but not this time, Jessica wouldn't allow it. 

Placing her hands on Yuri’s chest, Jessica tried to widen the gap between them but was instead pulled even closer. “Yuri, not now…” Yuri pouted, releasing a groan when Jessica moved her hands up to her face, preventing Yuri from kissing any part of her. “but whyyyyyy?” Yuri whined, kicking her legs against the bed childishly.

Jessica now stood in front of Yuri with her arms on her waist, looking like a mother scolding her child. “Look at the time now, Seobang.” Jessica pointed at the digital clock sitting on their bedside table. Yuri obediently turned to the clock and faced Jessica, “it’s 2.03am. Why, Sica?” Cocking an eyebrow, Jessica patiently waited for Yuri to say something else but Yuri did nothing except stare back at her.

A loud sigh left her lips when Yuri just plopped her body onto the bed, snuggling into the thick covers. She couldn't understand why the nation's Black Pearl was such a child at heart but everyone embraced it. 

“Exactly. It’s 2.03am and you have your graduation tomorrow morning. Shouldn’t you be asleep by now?” Yuri just ignored the statement and continued rolling around the bed, who cares about sleeping late?  

Jessica knew nothing was going to come out of it as long as she didn't threaten her girlfriend but Yuri would obey, she would make sure of that. If Yuri was like a mischievious kid, then she was like the mother who had to remain strict all the time. “Are you not gonna listen to me?” 

“B-But Sooyoung’s still eating!!!” Yuri whined, groaning as she rolled around the bed. She hated getting unfair treatment from her girlfriend. There were times where she loved the extra attention from Jessica but this was one of the times where Yuri just wanted to enjoy her freedom. It wasn't like she could sleep anyway, her excitement was twice of her normally hyper personality.

Jessica pulled Yuri arm by her arms, pulling her into a sitting position.

“Is Sooyoung my girlfriend?”

Yuri looked downwards, “no…” Jessica cupped Yuri’s cheeks and lifted her face; “you’re my girlfriend, right?” Yuri nodded, her hands now bringing Jessica’s to her lips. Jessica felt her lips tug upwards when she felt soft kisses being  placed on her knuckles; only Yuri would play around during a serious talk. 

“So are you gonna sleep early because you have to wake up early?”  

Yuri nodded in defeat and let go of Jessica's hands, lying down on the bed regretfully. She was going to be a girlfriend who was easy to handle; Jessica had a lot on her plate as it is and Yuri didn't have to add on by being a baby right now. 

“And by the way, no hugging or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter