[Yoona's POV] First day in a new school~

A TaecYoon story (Sorry if I haven't been updating! A little busy! >w

Yoona's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Ring!~ The school bell had just sounded. "Time for class." I said to myself as I walked down the hallway and approached the classroom. Loud noises could be heard from afar. As I entered the classroom, I saw chairs lying on the floor, worksheets torn, pencils broken and litter all over the place. I thought to myself. " OH MY! Is this the place I'm gonna study in for the next 4 years? It's terrible! How can I even study?" I scanned the area for a vacant seat. When I had found one that was in good shape ( not every table seem to be in good shape XD), I walked as quickly as those legs of mine could, and sat there. 

    "Alright everyone! Settle down now!" A teacher shouted as she walked in. " Looks like she's the teacher." I thought. Everyone stood up upon her presence. I stood up too. "Good morning teacher." Everyone said in one voice. I giggled and wonder," they must be afraid of her, that's why they're so polite!"  After everyone settled down, the teacher called me. I stood up, heads down, and walked to her. She looked at me, pause for awhile and then said," Are you Im Yoona?" I nodded my head and said," Yes. Good morning teacher." " Class!" She shouted to get the class's attention." This young lady here, is your new classmate. Please get along well with her. Her name is Im Yoona. She has been transferred from another school. She is one smart girl, getting straight 'A's for all her subject. Learn from her!"

    After she introduced me to the class, it was break time. I went to the canteen to grab a bite. I sat alone. While munching on my food, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. " Annyeonghaseyo! Chonan Bae Suzy imnida!" I smiled and politely said," Annyeonghaseyo! Chonan Im Yoona imnida." I said as I made some space for her to sit down. "Nice to meet you!" Suzy smiled, while she sat down. The smiling me, too said," Nice to meet you!"  Then, we chatted. She is a very nice girl and she was dating the hottest guy in school. " But, why isn't your boyfriend in school today?"  I questioned. " He fell ill yesterday. I'll be going over to he's house later to visit him. Do you want to come along?" I shook my head and said," Aniya. I don't want to play gooseberry." After chatting for sometime, we understood more about each other and that day's lessons ended. 

    On my way home, I saw Suzy at the neighborhoods. I ran to her and asked," Suzy-ah! Do you stay around here?" She shook her head and said," aniya. This is Taecyeon oppa's house. I stay pretty far from here. Why? Do you stay nearby?" I nodded my head and brought her to my house, which was a house apart from Taecyeon oppa's house. "Woah! You're one rich girl! This house is beautifully furnished!" I smiled and replied, "You can come and stay over if you like it!" Suzy gasped and exclaimed," Wah! Jinjjayo?"  I nodded and smile. After chatting for awhile, Suzy had to go home as it was late. I sent her to the doors and went back to my room.

  "Today was my first day in school." I said as I wrote it down on my diary. "A whole new environment. A whole new me."

~End of [Yoona's POV] First day in school~

(I'll update soon! <3)

 *Annyeonghaseyo, chonan (name) imnida ~ Hello, my name is (name)

*Aniya ~ No

*Jinjjayo ~ Really?