Final

Notes

I have prepared breakfast for you. Thanks for last night, have a nice day ! J

Tiffany reads the words that written on tissue nervously.  Without a trail,  without a name, without phone number. Tiffany laugh bitterly, she though she will wakes up with coldness like other nights. But not, slice of bread with some butter. Not makes her hungry after all. There is  fidgety feelings that wedge in her heart. Something that she doesn’t know..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hyoyeon tighten her jacket, she tremble a bit when a fast cold wind touch her body. Hyoyeon just come out from a hotel where she was overnight last night. She doesn’t know LA  can makes her want to stay like this. Until this morning.  She walks fast between the crowd people  goes to airport to comeback to Seoul. There is something warm in her heart. Something that makes her doesn’t want to comeback to Korea.

...............................

Hyoyeon decides to enter the small café. Let those pop songs plays smoothly. She looks at her dead phone and a cup of coffee at the table . Doesn’t know what should her do. There, of course there’s a reason that makes her ordered first flight yesterday to come to this town. Because a sentence ‘I Missed you’ from her bestfriend. Bestfriend that really important to her. Irony, because she still called her bestfriend while she really loves her. Love her and really want to own her.

She turn on her phone and reads 23 ignored messages from Sooyoung.

22.00     I don’t know you will come to LA, Hyoyeon. Where are you now?

22.10     Answer me

22.33     I’m sorry, I never tell you about my relationship with KyungHo. He’s a good man. I really want you to know him.

Hyoyeon didn’t continued it and cover her face with her hands. Coffee inside the cup start turning cold, like her heart. She know it will happen someday, but she doesn’t know that it will hurt like this.

At least she sees the same sky as Sooyoung now. Altough Hyoyeon doesn’t understand what makes her heart warm, she decided to lenghten her vacation in this town. Until she really sure that’s no piece left behind.

................................

Tiffany shut her eyes. Try hard to fade disgusted and angry feelings inside her heart. Her body startled to behind, hit side of dressing table. That’s man breath blow in her ear while his hands moves, touch her entire body.

She try to grab his hands and force him to stop.

“If you want to sing at that stage tonight, don’t make me angry!”

Tiffany just  keep quiet when that man start to kiss her lip wildly. She close her eyes tightly once again and let him do anything like he wants. Because sings in the stage, listen an applause after her singing, play some music, and watch the proud smile from the audience is her biggest dream.

Isn’t it an usually thing for her? Have a with someone she doesn’t know? Usually she only needs 5 minutes to get a with a stranger. Not this time, there’s something that squeeze her heart  when this man try to open her legs and put his hand in her thigh.

Not this time.

Tiffany cry.

Why she feels insulted now?

Altough she’s crying, that mant didn’t want to stop. He start to untie her belt and try to penetration forcely, until Tiffany’s body startled and keep hit table. She’s sure her hip will bruised after this. She didn’t want it, but she can’t scream or just stop him.

A blonde girl imagined in her mind. Someone that she doesn’t know but haunted her this whole day. Someone that appreciates her, prepared breakfast and left a sweet note  in the morning. Something that she never get from anyone.

Tiffany moans, makes him smirk evilly. Without that man know, not him inside her mind.

Absolutely not him..

...............................

There’s curiosty.

Hyoyeon realize it, there’s some curiosty in her heart about that American girl last night. What’s her name? why she cried alone in the club last night? why she hug Hyoyeon really thigh until the morning after they are have ?

Ah.

What for? If that girl’s presence is only to just replace Sooyoung?

She looked at a ticket in her hand, a ticket for attend to SM Rookies concert tonight. Someone have been dropped it. She doesn’t have an appointment or something like that to do in this town,well, the reason she was here is Sooyoung. And she is the person that Hyoyeon doesn’t want to see this time. Hyoyeon walk to the direction where that concert held.

Enthuasiastic from those people that attend this concert beat the cold weather and snow that slowly came down. Hyoyeon doesn’t expected that snow will come down tonight.

Until a familiar figure showed herself in the stage, and makes Hyoyeon’s heart warm slowly. Doesn’t know, is that girl look at me in this long distance? But just like in drama, she turn her face and looked back at Hyoyeon. Is she really looked at Hyoyeon? Between this crowded person.

Once in her life, her heart flustered and beat really fast. An applause became to hear, but it doesn’t make her shifted her look from Tiffany’s eyes that accompany her last night. A most beautiful and mysterious pair of eye in her life. The most reason why Hyoyeon approach that girl last night, because her sadness look and depressed face.

Now her lips so stunning, her hair just flowing down and she wears a beautiful black dress. She sings a pop song, makes many people interested on her. Makes Hyoyeon think that people in this venue now admired her

After the song end, she walk to the backstage. Hyoyeon sighed. Her legs walking away from that venue. She really need to cooling her heart. There’s a desire and  miss feelingsl that makes her doesn’t want to ignore it. Something that’s make her so fidgety.

................................

Busy  outside that venue, didn’t care the cold weather that slowly appear. Hyoyeon walked away to the corner  and light her cigarette. Her lips turn blue and her body start to freeze. But she still stand there like she is waiting for someone.

Suddenly she can feel two hands circling perfectly in her waist, and a whisper can hear from her ears. “Please wait me here. I will meet you after this mini concert done.”

Hyoyeon blushed enjoyed her warm. Her two eyes closed and slowly she nodded her head. Even if she want to go, she can’t. Hyoyeon now sure that this is her lost piece. A piece that make her want to stay in LA.

Tiffany doesn’t feels that the bus slowly move, because the blonde girl’s hand hold her warmly. Opposite with this cold weather. Maybe for the first time in her life, she really feels the warmness.

Not much conversation between them in the bus that take them to the hotel like last night.  Just look at each other shyly and Hyoyeon cupped Tiffany’s face. It’s like Hyoyeon really know her wounded heart, it’s like those finger trying hard to heal the wound slowly.

...................................

She lie her head in Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“thanks for the breakfast this morning. I think you’ll never comeback.”

“I think so, i think my bussiness done last night.’

Tiffany chuckled “Are you really want to erase your trail? Are you afraid i will call you after last night?”

Hyoyeon  ignored her question and offered a handshake. “My name’s Hyoyeon”

“Tiffany.” Tiffany receive her handshake, but doesn’t want loose it and just let it lie in her lap.

“seems like you are not from here?” Hyoyeon embrace her shoulder and hugs Tiffany.

“Yeah, I’m from South Korea. Spring in Korea is really beautiful, you should go there someday.”

“Would you accompany me?”

“Will you go on with me?” Tiffany nodded and smile.

 A nod that makes Hyoyeon’s body become weak. She sigh seeing Tiffany’s eyes. Her charming smile and don’t forget her beautiful eye smile. Why she just found out her now? In LA, a town that made her heart broken because of missed and jealous.

This night is full of sadness, altough it shouldn’t be. Because she is now with a very most beautiful girl in her life. Tifanny’s body lied perfectly in the bed. Move a little every time Hyoyeon touch her.

This night is full of sadness. Because Hyoyeon can clearly see her wound now. White lines in her wrist, somebruise in her waist, kissmarks  everywhere. Why Hyoyeon just found out her hurtfull body now? Why? What makes her so frustated all time? Even on the stage tonight.

This night is full of sadness, although they should enjoy it properly. When Tiffany cupped Hyoyeon’s face with her hand and said.

“I’m not gonna die becauseof your touch, Hyoyeon. I’m not that weak, so please makes me joy with every ways you want.”

Hyoyeon’s heart melted seeing a firmness from Tiffany’s eyes. She slowly kiss Tiffany’s lips. Makes her moan a little, but Hyoyeon doesn’t stp her kisses. She can’t.

Tiffany’s hands moved, hugged Hyoyeon really thight until no more inches between them. Let Hyoyeon know how fast her heartbeat and her consciousness slowly disappear, her desire control her body now. She doesn’t know that is really good like this. She doesn’t know that can make her moan really louder. Hyoyeon lift up her body a little and untie her blouse and pants.

....................................

 They lied their bodies beside each other observe this old hotel’s room. Hyoyeon cover their bodies with a blanket ang hugged Tiffany. Hyoyeon understand when Tiffanygrab her arms really thight as it might Hyoyeon will disappear again like yesterday.

“I will not leave you alone, Tiffany.” Tiffany smile hearing Hyoyeon’s whisper and close her eyes.

Ignore the sound of dusts  that try to strike the window when the snow storm begin. Slowly when Tiffany trying to sleep she can hear Hyoyeon humming some notes for her. And that’s time, her empy heart already fulfilled with a  blonde Korean girl.

Absolutely fulfilled by her.

............................

I have prepared breakfast for you (again). This time I put some meat and cheese. You look so thin, Tiffany.

 Snow already stopped, but  entire of LA town still covered with bold ices because of storm last night. Tiffany squezee that note, deja vu. Makes her narrowed. Once again, she get up with her body and alone.

She observed  a glass of milk, two slices of bread with meat and cheese without appetite. Her tears streaming down her face, she tighten the blanket around her body trying to erase a hurtfull feels and coldness at the same time.

Her legs become weak, tiffany doesn’t care and sit at the cold floor. She hugged her legs to her chest, burying her face in her knees. Makes her didn’t hear the sound of an opened door.

“I don’t understand why this old hotel served milk but didn’t serve coffee.”

Tiffany lift up her face and looked at Hyoyeon who carry a cup of coffe in her hand. She put her V smile and wipe Tiffany’s tears. She pulls Tiffany’s arms and help her to stand.

“So you don’t like milk?” Tiffany ask with a endured laugh, realizing her stupidness.

Hyoyeon thinking for a moment before shake her head. “I better choose coffe than milk.”

“So, what makes you think i like milk?” Hyoyeon lift up her shoulder.

“I don’t know, but milk is good for your health. You don’t like it?” Tiffany circle her hands around Hyoyeon’s waist.

 “I like you more.” She lie her face in Hyoyeon’s crook

“As a singer and model, i should have a thin body, Hyoyeon.”

“wow I forget it. But actually i am almost dead looked at your stunning body last night. By the way there’s no flight today.

“It means you didn’t go, right?”

“It means we have a whole day to know each other.”

Tiffany tightenen her embrace, and a wide smile appeared at her face. Meanwhile,  Hyoyeon successfully find her lost pieces. Because, now, already in her caress.

Maybe it’s too early to say it, but  there is promise between two of them.  That, someday they will see spring on Korea together. Well, it is another story.. hehe :p

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Have a nice day