Chapter One

Vampires Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started when he turned 17, the age he'd stay for ever, well form.
He doesn't know what set it off, or if something in him just broke.
But at night he likes to dream.
He doesn't understand, he's a pure blood but his body acts like a humans.
During the day, he is able to go out into the sun, he doesn't feel the burn that the others have to withstand. It's normal, as if he was in the shade.
But during the night, instead of hunting like the rest of them. He stays home and finds himself tired from his day activities, so he would just close his eyes for a while.
But one night when he closes his eyes, instead of facing a dark blank world, he saw colour, weird bright colours all over the ground on what he thought would be grass.
Looking around he saw more bright colours, blues, whites, yellows... He couldn't teleport. That was for sure. Teleportation was for his cousin. He owned the power of fire. Hearing singing he turned around and followed the sound. The voice was beautiful and he almost thought it was a siren when he came close to a lake. Sirens were common in his world so it would be no surprise if there was some here trying to lure men who were tempted by their body's.
But that thought was shattered when he saw a small petite figure sitting on a rock in the middle of the lake. It was a boy, he was sure of it. The boy ran his fingers through the water as he sung.




Chanyeol cleared his throat.
"Uhm- excuse me?!" He asked having to yell because of the distance.

The boy looked up from them water.
"Yes?!"

Chanyeol moved a bit closer to the lake.
"Where am I?!"


"Well, that depends!" The boy smiled.

"Depends on what?!" Chanyeol asked.

"Depends on where you want to be!" The boy shouted.

Chanyeol looked around before turning his attention back to the boy.
"That doesn't make sense!"

"What are you talking about! It makes perfect sense!" The boy laughed.

"Then who are you?" Chanyeol asked

"Depends on who you want me to be!" The boy shrugged.

"But I don't know who I want you to be!" Chanyeol said.

"I can be anyone!" The boy said going back to play with the water.

"I-I don't understand!"

The boy sighed.
"That's okay, you're not meant to understand anything! You just have to know."

Chanyeol groaned, all this cryptic stuff was annoying him. All he wanted to know was where he was and how he got there.
" Know what?" He asked.

"Know what to do." The boy said looking back at Chanyeol.
"What do you want to do?"

"Come over here!"
Chanyeol beaconed, tired of yelling.

"I can't!" The boy laughed.

"Why?"

The boy continued to laugh.
"I can't swim!"

"Th-then how'd you get over there!?" Chanyeol gestured to the rock in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter