drabble

Valentine's Day Date

For the first time in his life, Jung Taekwoon is going on a date. A date. Yeah, everyone he knows is surprised. Even worse, the date happens to be on Valentine’s Day. So now Taekwoon is sitting in a cafe, waiting as his date, who also happens to be his friend, Kim Wonshik, orders them drinks. Special Valentine’s Day coffees. How cheesy can this get?
“Here you go, hyung.” Wonshik says with a smile. “A strawberry choco love latte.”

Taekwoon blinks. “You really know me, don’t you?”

“Of course I do.” Wonshik winks and sits down across from Taekwoon.

Taekwoon drinks his latte silently, until Wonshik remarks, “I think there’s foam on your lip.”

Taekwoon moves to wipe it off, but Wonshik swiftly moves in and kisses Taekwoon. Taken aback, Taekwoon doesn’t know what to do, so he just sits there. Perhaps there was a reason Wonshik booked out the entire cafe for this.

“By the way...” Wonshik pulls away, talking lowly. “There wasn’t anything on your lips.”


Word Count: 194 (wowowo so short)

A/N: Holy Jisoos, this is sooo short, but hey that was the point of the entire event thing. Anyways, yeah as I mentioned the prop was the first prompt I seen that I could easily do i mean i could've done the second prompt, which involved and whipped cream just for a change of pace but nah

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little super cliche drabble. I hope to have some taochen soon!