{ Number One } These eyes.

Pure Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've never been tinking how much boring my life is actually.Spending everyday going to the university and then back to home, study, eating and then sleeping to can wake up for the next day. My life goes the same way for about 2 years. Even when the weather is really nice for going out, there's me who would stay at home to...eat..Food is life. Spending all my day like a lazy girl who actually is really working hard on her studies is..boring but an ordinary life of a student,isn't it?!Oh, i forgot to say,My name is Park Seul.I'm 22 years old. I'm living in Seoul since i entered the university. 

It started like a normal morning. I woke up and do the usual things, then getting ready for going out. I've took my bag and all my stuff. The weather outside looks really bad, like it was about to rain. ''Oh,i'll run to the university'' i've through and get out from the apartament i live in.
''All this people..get out from my way..'' was in my mind while running. I can't be late not and after this holiday.

- Ouch..I'm sorry! - i said to someone i pushed to in the back. I didn't even look at that person. 
-OH MY GOD I'M GONNA BE LATE -  i said fastly and i start running again

 

Finally in class, thanks god miss Kim wasn't there. She would kill me. If someone is late or miss even one of them she is like a whitch who comes to your nightmares late in your sweet dreams. Horrible scaring. 
Then she came in. As always serious and without any face emotions, she sit down on her desk and start looking for absent. Thankfully none of us would be in trouble because everyone was here, well that's the only class when everyone are here actually..
After the lesson end i put all my stuffs in the bag again...
-Hey,fluff. - that was my best friend Jung Nara, actually my only friend. I'm not a social person and i am very sirious one so i don't talk with people beside her..never.
- Um..Yo.
-Again the same old you..How was your holiday?
- You know, home .. sleep...studying..
-This year will be different, let's be more party people.
-Nara, you know i am not that kind of a person.Don't make me do things i wouldn't like.
-But you never do it so how you know you wouldn't like it?
-We've talk about this before. Anyway..i'll go..i need to finish my draw.
-Wait..are you again drawing this kind of things?Why always devils?
-To be honest,i don't know.I like the concept.
-Fluf, please don't forget to call me tonight to go out okay? - Nara said but i pretent i didn't hear her and go out.
Things like parties and bars are not for me.
-Ouch.. - oh god to push someone today it h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter