o n e

Hate At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi couldn't stop looking at her watch, It was already past 30 minutes of 11PM but she was still waiting infront of the door of her cousin.She shouldn't be here anyway if she wasn't forced to do so by her mother. Was it really important for her to visit her cousin here in this apartment building? When today was one of her rare day off. She tried ringing his doorbell again but to no avail, she got her phone from her pocket, as soon as she opened her screen, her phone shut down.

Great. Just great she ran out of battery, Maybe it was better that way. Her 25 unanswered calls and text messages made her want to throw her only phone away. She shoved her phone back inside the pocket of her jacket, she glared at the door and turned her back. "That's it i'm going home" she decided and walked away from her cousin's door. 

Her already small eyes, grew even smaller. She was just glaring straight ahead, her thoughts dark, not improving her mood at all. She pressed the elevator button to go down, Seulgi wanted to calm herself, she closed her eyes and began to take small deep breaths. "Inhale...Exhale" she could hear the door of the elevator opening.

"oh- annyeonghaseyo" why could she feel that voice being so familiar? like she heard it before...

She walked straight ahead, still closing her eyes. She bumped into something rather hard, she felt something envelope her waist. "Are you okay?" a voice asked her coming from the person that sounds so familiar to her. Seulgi slowly opened her eyes to see the face she hated the most, so close. His eyes boring into hers. Seulgi quickly removed herself and stood as far as she could away from him, it was too late now to get off the elevator. She quickly gave him a bow, so she won't seem to be rude. Seulgi wanted to get off so much, right when she pressed the button to the next floor below. The elevator suddenly started making a noise, shaking a violently. Seulgi was frozen in place, but she found herself getting pulled into a hug, from the only person that was beside her, Jimin.

The shaking stopped, but the lights suddenly went off. She hated it,but she found herself clinging onto him. Sure he wasn't the tallest among the members of BTS, but she fits perfectly into his arms. Like she was made to be there. His hold on her was so strong, she can't help admit that hugging him felt good, he was toned and fit. She felt safe and protected while he hugs her, rubbing her back. Whispering to her "it's okay, don't be scared, i'm here". 

The shaking already stopped, but her heart hammering on her chest couldn't. "the power is off, i think there was an earthquake" He finally broke off the silence, he was still hugging her oh-so-tight, not p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter