---Final

Birthday cards but birthday hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a typical quiet afternoon for Seulgi. Staying in sketching and having her favourite caramel macchiato drink even though it was a perfect day to go out and have some fun. As she was immersed in sketching the small details of her artwork a knock broke the silence. She grunts as she stood up to walk over to the door opening it to reveal a slightly taller guy with bright orange hair and a charming smile displayed on his face.

“What do you want Jimin?” She asked as she walked back to the couch sitting down as she continues her sketch. The guy scrunched up his nose with the greeting he got from his girlfriend "Hey what’s with the attitude birthday girl?” Seulgi simply scoffed. “Birthday girl?” she rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her drink “My birthday was 4 days ago and you just visit me now?!”. Jimin held up his hands in defence as he tried to explained “Hey we just got the day off now and didnt sent you a snap that day?” he asked. Seulgi didnt answer back but rather she ignored him and continued to sketch.

“Hey, Seulgi-yah. Come on dont be mad at me,” Jimin coos, scooping next to Seulgi on the couch. “I have something for you,” he announces with hopeful eyes and an inevitable smile while prying on Seulgi, causing her to have side-glance at him.

He brought out a small packet. In the packet are small candy hearts with small words written on it. The girl simply stared at it not bothering to open it. Jimin sighed and opened the small packet taking one cady heart then tries to feed it to the former.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter