Chapter 1

OVERDOSE (Baekhyun Fan Fiction)

Eunji's P.O.V.

"Eunji. Psstt. Psst. Eunji!" Joy poked me from the back. I tried shrugging her off but being the persistent annoying creep she was, she kept trying to get my attention.

I glared at her as I turned my head back, knowing she would not stop if I did not look at her or hear her out.

"Don't glare at me, woman! I only wanted to tell you that I am coming over tonight to stay at your place. I just got a text from eomma. They are leaving tonight." She whispered.

"You could've waited till the end of class to tell me that. You know how much I hate being interrupted while in class." She stuck her tongue out at me and I shook my head. She'll never change.

After another half an hour later, the class was done. I sighed a breath of relief as I walked out of the class with other students after the bell rang.

Joy soon caught up with me at the hallway. Our lockers were right beside each other as well as our houses. We were neighbours. She was my best friend. Even though she was annoying at most times, I wouldn't have her any other way.

I turned my head to the whistles I received when Joy and I were at our lockers. It was them again. Ugh.

"Buck off, creeps!" I yelled. This happened everyday. I'd go to my locker and they would whistle at me. And if I was too lucky, they'd try and flirt. It was so frustrating, but not as frustrating as when Baekhyun would imitate or try to flirt with me. There was nothing more annoying than that.

Thank goodness that he wasn't there right now.

"They like you." Joy laughed hard, clutching her stomach. I gave her a look and she shut up.

"Whatever. We need to get to class." I grumbled as I took out my books and speed walked to our last class, which was economics.

I frowned as I walked into the class and saw someone sitting on my seat. Most of the students were there but the teacher had yet to arrive.

I furrowed my eyebrows even more when I saw the person who was sitting on my seat.

"Get off, Baekhyun. Your seat is across the room. Leave before you regret your life." I gritted out. Chanyeol, Yixing and Jongdae snickered beside him.

"Sheesh. Why so rude?" He pouted. I had almost punched him if Joy hadn't pulled me back.

"Calm down. He's just messing around." Joy whispered into my ear. I shrugged myself off and moved away.

"Baekhyun, please just leave. Mr. Lee is about to be here anyway." Joy politely asked.

Baekhyun grinned and stood up. "If you say so, Joy-ah." With that he walked to his seat with his buddies, but not before messing my hair up. I had slapped his hand harshly when he touched my hair, to which he winced a bit.

He never failed to piss me off. I wasn't in a good mood because of stuff that happened in the morning and Baekhyun managed to piss me off even further.

"What happened to you today? Why are you so grumpy?" Joy asked, taking her seat beside me as Mr. Lee entered the class. I ignored her and concentrated on the class.

***

"Are you being serious right now? I swear, I'm gonna hit Baekhyun so bad today!" I spat. I found yet another letter stuck between Joy and my locker. He just didn't know when to stop.

"He's so dead, man." Joy mouthed to who knew whom as I read the letter. It was yet another cheesy poem. I was about to head home, but that had to wait because I definitely needed to teach that annoying a lesson.

I stomped my way towards the cycle parking area, and there he was, laughing with Chanyeol about who knew what. Chanyeol walked away as soon as he saw me walking towards them.

"Byun. Freaking. Baekhyun! Do you mind? Does it physically hurt you to not be an annoying piece of ?" I spat. "Why can't you leave me alone? Go, flirt with girls who like you."

"But I like you!" That made my blood boil.

"Yeah, and a billion other girls." I said, glaring at him.

"C'mon, Eunji. What did I do to make you hate me so much?" He frowned.

"Oh I don't know, maybe been a freaking jerk to me since I got here! You've been nothing but a bully! Also, you flirt with every other girl! You're such a freaking player! And do I even need to remind you how annoying you are? You imitate me all the time! You think it's funny? Guess what, it wouldn't be so funny when I choke you to death!" I ranted.

"It's not my fault that I'm attractive. Ladies like me." He smirked. I went forward to punch him, when yet again I was pulled back. Although, this time it was not Joy, but Joonmyeon.

"Don't mind him. You'll only waste your energy." He advised.

"Ugh! Joonmyeon, tell your friend to stay away from me, or it won't be late when he finds himself in a hospital bed." I grumbled.

"Will do. Now, go home. Your mother must be worried." I glared at Baekhyun one last time before leaving. Joonmyeon was so nice. Why was Baekhyun such an , in spite of being his friend?

Ugh. Thinking about him gave me a headache.

"Hey, bestie!" Joy sang as she skipped her way to where I was. "Is he alive?"

"Yeah, unfortunately." I answered. She laughed and hooked her arm with mine. "Geez woman, why are you so weird?" I made a sour face, but she only grinned.

"You know you love me." She said cheekily.

"Yeah, God knows why though." I mumbled.

"Now now, don't be so sour. You know you're only jealous. I'm awesome and you're just grumpy." She stuck her tongue out.

"Eh. Nope." She poked me and ran. I chased after her, as a smile made its way onto my lips.

Joy was clearly the ray of sunshine in my life. Always bringing joy into my life even if I was at my worst.