Do you want to stay over tonight?

Do you want to stay over tonight?

Standing in front of the huge window in Hoseok’s living room you eyed beautiful city lighted up by cars and lights from other buildings. It was raining, again. However it made Seoul look even more enchanting. Staring into the world in front of you, you noticed reflection of your boyfriend in the window and smiled as his warm and manly arms wrapped around your waist adding warm sensation to your body. He placed his head in the crock of your neck, tickling your sensitive skin and deeply inhaling your sweet scent of the body lotion you used this morning. 

‘’Is it new?’’ He breathed out placing a peck on top of your head, making your heart flutter again. No matter how much you were used to his sweet and romantic actions or how long you have been together, this boy knew how to make you weak and make your heart beat faster. 

‘’What is?’’ You turned around looking at his amazed expression. 

‘’Your body lotion? is it new?’’ Deeply staring into your eyes, he answered you and you giggled realizing that he could spot a little change in your smell. 

‘’Yeah’’ You nuzzled into his body, allowing him to feel more of your aroma. Sudden bright light filled the whole room, blinding you and deafening the whole city with a huge thunder made you jump into a tighter hug. Squeaking you hid your face in Hoseok chest as he chuckled, gently pressing your head closer and caressing your hair. 

‘’No no please not thunder’’ You murmured and tightened the grip as another bright light flashed. Hoseok, without letting you go moved towards the couch. He sit you down and rushed to the bedroom, bringing huge fluffy blanket and covering you with it. Your man knew very well how to calm you down, how to protect you and how to make you feel safe. He embraced you as another ‘’BOOM’’ filled the room. You closed and squeezed your eyes strongly, not being able to see anything around you. 

‘’It’s just a thunder jagi, you are safe. Don’t worry’’Hoseok calmed you down with his deep, sweet and quiet voice, hugging you tight. When you were in his arms, everything could happen. No matter how scared you were, as long as you had him next to you, tangled to your body, you were perfectly fine. You placed your head on his chest, feeling relaxed as his heart beat played rhythmically in your ears. 

‘’How am I going to go back home’’ You pouted by his chest. 

‘’Don’t’’ He whispered, lifting your head up you noticed his beautiful eyes staring deep into yours. You gave him a questioning look making him smile. 

‘’Do you want to stay over tonight? It will be better’’ With concern, he caressed your cheek, making you grin from how wonderful he was. 

‘’I would love to’’ You answered making him smile from excitement and happiness. Hoseok was not hiding the fact that he loved to fall asleep and wake up the next morning beside the girl he loved the most. Getting closer, he gently placed his lips on yours filling you up with his love. You kissed him back as he cuddled you tighter making you feel safe and forget about the loud thunder noises that were above entire marvelous city.