Final

Sunset

Park Jimin was known as the boy who always wore a smile no matter what circumstance may come. The smile, as people would describe, was brighter than any sun amongst any other Universe that may have existed.  The said guy, born on a Friday the 13th, ironically brought colours into the dull life of the Park couple. Two days after he was brought to this world, his father finally landed a teaching position in a prestigious university. When he turned a year old, his mother was able to return as a modern dance instructor, and that’s when Jimin’s love for dance have started, or maybe it was a dominating gene that triggered his passion. He was then scouted to be a model for a highly known children’s clothing brand when he was five years old, it went on for a year or two and that’s when his family moved to a bigger house with his baby brother on its way. It’s true that his life seemed to be well-off but they also, like any other families, had problems. However, despite those problems, Jimin remained the light of the family in which he never failed to lift his parents’ hopes.

Park Jimin’s life continued positively. He modelled for teens’ clothing while attending middle school, not that his family was poor –they were rather between the middle class and elite class-, he just did it as a hobby alongside with dancing during weekends. He had Taehyung, his best friend since toddler, stuck with him all the time. When they both first entered middle school, they had no one but each other until they met two seniors, Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon –both a year older than them-. Their circle of friends started to grow, both of them garnered more attention due to their undeniably good looks and personality. The four of them were always together throughout middle school until Namjoon and Hoseok entered high school. Taehyung was very emotional because he wouldn’t be able to spend a lot of time with his favourite Hobi hyung but quickly recovered due to the fact that they will be joining them soon to the hellish high school life.

Jimin didn’t plan to, but nonetheless fell in love for the first time when he and Taehyung entered high school. He also found out that he was rather into guys than girls. It happened when both him and Taehyung reunited with Namjoon and Hoseok. They were under a tree, having a reunion lunch, when two other guys joined their group. That was when Jimin laid his eyes on the most beautiful human he’s ever seen.

“Jiminie” Taehyung nudged him out of his daze. He gave his best friend a questioning look, also noticing how all eyes were on him. “Introduce yourself, they’re our seniors.”

“Oh” He laughed awkwardly. “Right, I’m Park Jimin”

“He’s so cute right?” Hoseok cooed on Jimin’s chubby cheeks, making Taehyung pout. “Our Jiminie, models from time to time, he also dances, and he’s also really good at studying!”

“Ya hyung! Do you like Jiminie that much?!” Taehyung shouted and Hoseok quickly enveloped the younger with his arms saying ‘I like you both equally’ making the younger squeal in delight immediately. The rest of the group laughed at the scenario.

Jimin who was laughing at his best friend’s jealousy suddenly felt eyes on him so he turned his head and accidentally locked gaze with the blonde haired guy. He gulped, he had never been in a situation like this, he felt like –call him cheesy- everything else disappeared, leaving the two of them in their own bubble. The bubble however, was popped by the bell, indicating that it’s class time again. Jimin didn’t complain though, he was rather excited to be in his English literature class, unlike Taehyung who looked dreaded and it was only the first day.

“Well, it was really nice meeting you both” The guy with broad shoulders said when they got up. He somehow gave Jimin a motherly feel and so he smiled genuinely at him.

“It was nice meeting you too-“He then realized that he didn’t really caught their names. Well this is awkward. “Uhh—“

“Jin, call me Jin hyung” The elder said after realizing the situation before pulling the blonde guy harshly, “And this is Yoongi.”

Yoongi smirked when he saw a faint blush on Jimin’s cheek. “Well, I don’t wanna go in late. So, I’ll just see you around, Jiminie” He said before walking fast towards his class. Seokjin also excused himself and rushed towards his class.

“Will you guys be okay on your own?” Namjoon asked as they walked together, earning a nod and a small thank you from the younger boys. “Well, okay then Hobi and I will be going ahead.”


Jimin was intently listening to their literature teacher when his bored best friend passed a note to him. He sighed in annoyance but decided to open the note anyway. He immediately regretted opening it though, cause he can never hide his blush.

Jiminie! Best friend code~ Be honest, you like Yoongi hyung don’t ya? *winkeu winkeu*

He sent a glare towards the snickering Taehyung and decided to crumple the paper making the other gasp silently. Jimin broke a smirk before turning his attention again to the lesson. The rest of the day went slowly with Taehyung constantly bothering Jimin whenever he had the chance to do so. When dismissal time came, his best friend started jumping excitedly, saying that his Hobi hyung promised to buy him food after school.

“You should come with us!” Taehyung said, although he knew that Jimin couldn’t because of his curfew time. “I will ask your mom! C’mon Namjoon will be there so as Jin hyung and your dear Yoongi hyung”

Jimin glared at him again. “No, Taehyung. You know I can’t and you know that my mom will still not agree even though you’re gonna be there and my parents won’t be home tonight. I can’t leave Jungkook alone.” Taehyung knew that Jimin was very caring and protective towards his younger brother so he decided to drop the subject.

“Geez. Fine.” The taller guy pouted as they walked towards the entrance of the school. When they spotted their group, Taehyung started skipping his way towards Hoseok, leaving Jimin behind. “Hi Hobi hyung! Hello Namjoonie hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung~”

“Ready to go?” Hoseok asked and Taehyung nodded eagerly but Yoongi frowned, “What’s wrong hyung?” The younger asked.

Yoongi shook his head, “Uhm. Jimin’s not coming?”

Taehyung tried his best to prevent breaking a smile, instead he cleared his throat before answering, “No hyung, he has curfew and a brother to take care of”

“Curfew at 16?” Jin questioned as they continued their walk.

Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon nodded. “His curfew started when he was eight. His parents are very protective of him. I don’t know the whole story but all I know is that Jimin went lost for a day. Maybe that’s why”

“I see” Jin muttered, “How old is his brother?”

“11 and he’s really cute. Jimin loves his younger brother so much but I think he spoils kookie too much.”

“Kookie?”

“Oh, that’s his brother’s nickname.”

“Cute”

They kept talking about other stuff without realizing that they were missing one person. Namjoon was the first one to notice and so he frowned, “Where did Yoongi hyung go?”


Jimin was on his phone, talking to his younger brother, as he walked his way home when rain started pouring. He grunted because why the hell not, he didn’t bring his umbrella as the weather forecast said that it will be sunny for the rest of the day. He quickly ran to the nearest bus stop but it was packed as others like him –who didn’t bring umbrellas- gathered under the tiny shed. He sighed in defeat, he was a tiny guy compared to these people, the shed wasn’t able to save him from getting wet so he decided to take off his blazer and use it as his umbrella. Just when he was about to run, a hand grabbed his shoulder making him turn around and meet the eyes of a certain blonde haired guy.

Now this was a very cliché scene, and oh how Jimin hated clichés, however he did felt his heart skip a beat. “Yoongi hyung” He asked carefully, he then noticed that an umbrella was being held over him. Damn cliché.

“Come on, let’s get going” Yoongi said as he placed an arm on the younger’s shoulders. “I’ll walk you home”

Jimin tried to protest but his feet decided against him and continued walking silently.

“You could’ve gotten cold if I didn’t appear” Yoongi started the conversation, “What were you thinking, using your blazer as an umbrella and Hoseok said you were smart” He laughed as he saw Jimin’s pout. How adorable.

“I- I had no other choice” Jimin replied timidly. “I thought you were with Taehyung and the others hyung?”

“Well, they didn’t spark my interest” The elder smiled at his own subtle confession. He knew that Jimin will never guess it immediately as the kid was still naïve. Silence once again enveloped their surroundings and thankfully, they finally arrived at Jimin’s house. The younger muttered a sincere thank you to the elder and when Yoongi was about to leave, Jimin called him.

“What is it Jimin?” Yoongi asked the now flustered boy. Too cute.

“I am c-cooking dinner, would uh- would you like to join me and my brother?” Jimin stuttered his reply. Yoongi fought the laughter that was threatening to spill and muttered a ‘sure’ to the younger.

Jungkook was standing behind Jimin, tightly clutching on his older brother’s arm, as Yoongi introduced himself. “Kookie, he is hyung’s friend. Why are you hiding behind me?” Jungkook just stubbornly stayed behind his precious hyung.

Yoongi sighed, “I guess we’re not going to be friends sooner”

“Sorry, he’s just not used to seeing other people beside Taehyung” Jimin said before turning to his brother, “Kookie-ah, hyung is going to cook dinner, play with Yoongi hyung first okay?”

Jungkook pouted, he couldn’t really say no to his brother so he unwillingly took a seat on the couch where Yoongi was seating, keeping a fair distance between them.

“So,” Jungkook spoke, which made Yoongi snap his head abruptly towards the boy, “You and minie hyung are friends?”

“That’s right Jungkook-ah” He smiled, learning that cuteness run within the Parks’ genes. “How old are you?”

“Eleven.” Jungkook answered sternly. “How long have you been friends with hyung?”

Yoongi chuckled. Why does this kid sound so protective of his older brother? “Just today, we became friends today.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened, “Only today and he brought you to our house already?”

“Well, hyung saved your minie hyung from the rain today.”

“Are you going to stay friends with him?”

“Well, I’d love to.” Or more than that. Yoongi chuckled at his own thoughts.

“Are you going to steal his time for me too?” The question made Yoongi frown, “Taehyung hyung is fun to be with but sometimes he steals Minie hyung’s time for me and now he has another friend.”

“I am not going to steal his time” Yoongi broke a smile and ruffled the younger boy’s hair, “Instead we three can spend time together”

Jungkook’s eyes lightened at the idea, “Really? You promise to bring Jimin hyung on time? So we can play together?”

“Okay, I promise.” He laughed at the boy’s adorable attitude.

“Minie hyung!” Jungkook jumped from his seat, grabbing Yoongi’s hand and ran towards the kitchen.

“What is it Kookie-ah?”

“Yoongi hyung is so cool!”

Jimin laughed when he saw Yoongi being held by the hand, “Oh really now? How so?”

“He promised for us three to play instead of stealing you away from Jungkook time!”

Jimin felt like crying upon learning that his younger brother felt like he had no time for him anymore. “Did he really? Are you happy Kookie?”

The younger nodded eagerly, “You can bring Taehyung hyung too! Even though I hate him sometimes”

The three of them shared laughter throughout the dinner, Jungkook quickly became fond of Yoongi’s presence as they continued to joke around. Little did Jimin know that he was already falling for the elder, and that Yoongi was more than ready to catch him.


Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months when they started hanging out. The group noticed how Jimin and Yoongi was now inseparable, wherever Jimin was, Yoongi will be there too. It sometimes annoyed Taehyung because he needed some best friend time too but he just let it be for he knew that Jimin would do the same for him and Hoseok –not that Hoseok has made a move yet-. They also noticed Yoongi’s possessiveness towards the younger, in such, whenever he hears that someone  wanted to confess to Jimin, -may it be girl or boy- he made sure to give them a lecture about how they don’t stand a chance without Jimin knowing.

It was almost the end of spring when Jimin became speechless. He and Yoongi were enjoying a moment of silence under a tree with the elder’s head on his lap. Jimin felt kind of tired from his late night studies and so he decided that a short nap wouldn’t be bad. Just when he was about to close his eyes, he heard Yoongi say his name.

He hummed a reply and watched the elder get up from his lap. He gave Yoongi, whose face was filled with hesitation, a questioning look.

Yoongi finally sighed and looked directly to Jimin’s beautiful brown orbs. “Let’s go out on Saturday, just the two of us.”

Jimin felt his breathing stop, “L-like a—“

“Date. Yes, Jimin. Go out on a date with me” Yoongi’s voice was filled with seriousness that it made Jimin shiver. The younger wanted so badly to say yes, but he knew that his parents wouldn’t allow him, he was torn and didn’t know what to say.

“I-uh” Jimin stuttered, before looking down “I can’t”

“Why?” Yoongi exhaled.

“I’m not allowed to go out”

Yoongi’s eyes widened, “Are you serious?!” the younger nodded shyly making the other laugh and pull Jimin in a hug. ‘Don’t worry, leave it to hyung Jiminie’


Jimin blinked twice, not believing what his parents just said to him. “I’m sorry, what was that again? You’re allowing me to go out on Saturday?”

“Yes, Jimin.” The younger cracked a wide smile. Apparently, Yoongi went to the Parks’ residence when the younger was still in an honours class, to ask for their permission and after much persuasion and with the help of Jungkook, Mr. Park finally agreed. “But! I already told Yoongi about this, you’re going to be home by 8pm, at most. Got it?”

“Dad, stop treating me like a fragile girl”

“But you do have a girl’s heart.” Mr. Park smirked upon seeing Jimin’s shocked face, “It’s okay son, I am okay with you liking men. But, don’t fall too hard, okay?”

Jimin’s face fell into a frown, he has fallen hard already. How can he not? Yoongi was the most amazing thing –next to his family- that ever happened to him.

Saturday came quickly and Jimin couldn’t, once again, believe what was before him. “You drive?” He asked as he continued to stare at the beautiful black car behind Yoongi.

“Yeah, I drive. Why?”

“Oh, nothing. Am I gonna be safe? I don’t want to die soon” Jimin teased the elder who just gave him a scoff.

Yoongi opened the passenger’s door, “Get in, don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to my little Jiminie” He smirked as he saw the younger blush hard.

They started their date with having lunch at a somewhat expensive restaurant, Jimin argued that they should go somewhere cheaper but Yoongi decided against it. Once they were done with lunch, they both headed to look around the mall, with Yoongi holding Jimin’s hand tightly.

“People will see” Jimin, shyly said.

“I don’t care”

They entered a shop and Yoongi suggested for them to buy a certain shirt. Jimin looked at him quizzically, “Both of us, same shirt?” then it dawned to him, “Oh.. like a couple shirt?” It was then Yoongi’s turn to blush. They ended up buying the shirt anyway.

They continued walking around throughout the day, shoving foods in each other’s mouth from time to time. Yoongi originally wanted to see a movie with Jimin but realized that he wanted to spend the day talking and enjoying each other’s presence rather than focusing on something else. That is why he drove towards a park on the river side. This is where the cliché part enters again.

The two of them were walking along a path, hand in hand, as the sun slowly sets when Yoongi stopped and went in front of the younger. It was a good thing that there weren’t a lot of people –in fact they’re almost alone- that late afternoon. Yoongi grabbed both Jimin’s hands and sighed, “Jimin-ah” the younger just stared, almost forgetting how to breathe. “I think- I think I’m in love with you”

Jimin felt butterflies, electricity and all other cliché stuff that one could feel when a sudden confession from the person you like comes. He gulped, is it alright for me to say that I love him back? Will everything be alright?

“Jimin, please say something” Yoongi breathed, as he pressed his forehead against Jimin’s. “Please, anything. Don’t leave me hanging here”

Jimin closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Yoongi’s breath over his lips. “I- I think I love you too, Yoongi hyung” He didn’t know where the courage to confess came, but it just felt right. He felt the elder smile, as they slowly close the gap between their lips.

Yoongi stopped a mere centimetre away from Jimin’s plump lips. “Jimin, can I?” A nod was all he needed and his soft lips landed on Jimin’s. It felt like magic, the younger never felt so flustered and dizzy from an emotion before. He felt like he could kiss Yoongi forever if they didn’t need oxygen to live. He felt an arm around his waist and a hand on his neck, pulling him closer, as both of his hands rested on Yoongi’s shoulder. After what seems to be an eternity, they both pulled out of the kiss, both of them panting but a smile was painted on their faces. Yoongi pecked the younger’s forehead before pulling him into a tight hug. “You do realize, that you’re mine now, right Jiminie?”

“I was always yours, Yoongi hyung”

They both laughed in satisfaction, they both felt safe in each other’s arms. Everything will be alright.


Except it everything didn’t turn out to be alright. Jimin started hanging out more with Yoongi, the elder picking him up from his honours class, them grabbing a bite and Jimin was sent home an hour later than his curfew.

One time Jimin went home late, and saw his parents waiting for him in the living area.

“Jimin, sit down” His dad ordered and he quickly complied. He figured that Jungkook had fallen asleep already, somehow feeling guilty that he wasn’t able to tuck him due to his honours classes. He then heard his dad sigh and he knew that something was wrong. “I know you’ve been hanging out with Yoongi after your honours classes, and it is okay. But Jimin, are you sure that being with him is okay?”

“Dad, I-“ He smiled, “I love Yoongi”

Both of his parents sighed, “Then Jimin, you should know what’s the right thing to do”

“Dad, we’ve only been together for two months!” He slightly shouted. “Can’t I live normally?”

“Jimin you know that this relationship won’t last! Be true to yourself and be fair to Yoongi.”

Jimin fell silent, his dad was right. Him falling in love with Yoongi was a wrong thing. See, being the light of the family came with a huge consequence. When he was eight, he went missing for a day and was found unconscious somewhere in the playground. He almost died that day, but the higher power gave him a longer time to live. They also found out that he suffers a disease that won’t let him live longer than seventeen years and that once the disease attacks again, then days will be counted for him. Jimin knew everything and decided to live his life to the fullest, but he never thought that he will fall in love with someone precious like Yoongi. He knew that this was unfair to the elder but he couldn’t bear to think of breaking his lover’s heart by breaking up with him and then die. Instead, he wanted to leave this world, knowing that he loved and was loved. It’s selfish but that was his last wish.

“Just let me enjoy my days with Yoongi dad. Until I’m ready to give him up” He pleaded, tears flowing down his eyes. He then proceeded to Jungkook’s room and smiled when he found his younger brother sleeping peacefully. He sat on the edge of the bed, careful not to wake his brother up, and softly the younger’s hair until he heard Jungkook sob. He quickly hugged Jungkook from behind, “Hey, I’m here. Don’t cry, kookie-ah”

“H-hyung” The younger managed to say between his sobs, “You’re leaving me soon, aren’t you?” This made Jimin tear up, of course his brother knew about his sickness that’s why he spent most of his time with him. But because of his honours class and Yoongi happening, he wasn’t able to play with the younger a lot anymore. He felt guilt and sadness, Jungkook was still young, couldn’t think of the day he will leave.

“Hyung is not leaving you, Jungkook”

“Liar. I know you will leave me soon”

Jimin turned his brother around so they are now both facing each other, “Hey, I am not leaving. See, I will always be up there watching over you.”

The younger was now a crying mess against Jimin’s chest. “Don’t leave me hyung, please don’t”

Jimin just listened to his brother’s cries, letting his own tears free as well, until the younger fell asleep. “I’m sorry, kookie-ah”

Jimin continued going to his honours classes but asked Yoongi to send him home earlier so that they could both play with Jungkook, the other agreeing immediately as he also missed the little one. They continued with that arrangement until the normal classes went back on. Hoseok and Taehyung bonded so much over the summer that they ended up becoming a couple like Jimin and Yoongi. Everyone was happy over their first lunch back together, and teased Jimin on having a hellish summer due to his honours classes. Their normal life continued for another two months until the breeze was once again getting colder, indicating that winter was just around the corner. Jimin celebrated his 17th birthday with his family and friends in a small dinner party. He received a necklace with a letter Y pendant from Yoongi and saw that the other was wearing a J pendant. Oh Yoongi and his cliché moves.

He was happy because he conquered his 17th birthday and he thought that he may live longer. However, he also noticed how he was becoming weaker as days passed, but he shrugged it off, not wanting anyone to worry over him.


It was a month later, the group was waiting for Taehyung and Jimin on their usual lunch spot, when the taller 95 liner came running to the seniors, his hands and lips trembling. Yoongi’s heart somehow felt uneasy when he realized that Jimin wasn’t by his side.

“What happened?” Yoongi was the first to ask, hoping that what made the younger like this wasn’t because something happened to his Jimin. Oh but he hoped wrong.

“Jiminie..” The younger panted, wiping off the tear that escaped his eye, “He fainted and was brought to the hospital!”

Yoongi’s heart fell, his insides churned up. Without thinking, he ran to the hospital along with Taehyung. When they got there, they didn’t know where to go until Yoongi heard Jungkook’s voice calling his name.

“Kookie-ah” The boy came running into his arms, already a crying mess. “Hey, Jungkook don’t cry”

“N-no! Minie hyung he’s-“ Jungkook continued to cry more, “He’s leaving us soon!”

Everyone fell silent, Yoongi fought hard the tears that were threatening to escape his eyes. “Jungkook-ah—“

“Yoongi” Mr. Park suddenly appeared, grabbing a hold of Jungkook’s hand. “Go to your mom, Kookie”

Yoongi watched the younger ran towards his crying mother before turning his attention to Mr. Park. “What happened to Jimin, sir?” He carefully asked. Jimin’s father motioned the both of them to sit down and they quickly complied.

“Jimin” Mr. Park sighed, it was obvious that he was also fighting the urge to cry. “He’s not well.” He told them about the day they found out about Jimin’s disease and how it will prevent him from living for more than seventeen years. Taehyung became a crying mess upon hearing about his best friend’s condition, while Yoongi cried silently and remembered one of their conversations.

“Yoongi hyung, do you think we’ll be together for a long time?”

“Of course. I will not let you leave me, I will keep you with me, marry you and adopt kids with you. Mark my words Jiminie”

“I hope that really happens”

Now he knew why the younger suddenly asked a question, he also realized that Jimin had been getting sick frequently but he thought it was only a minor sickness. Damn it. He cursed himself for not taking care of his boyfriend better.


Hours later, the doctors announced that Jimin was being moved to a private room. Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook went to the room while the parents had their talk with the doctor.

“I’m sorry to say but he doesn’t have a lot of time anymore, it’s best to prepare yourselves.” The doctor said, “His heart is getting weaker and it’s only a matter of time, a week at most, before it stops beating”

Jimin’s mother cried silently on her husband’s shoulder. “We’ve been preparing ourselves but it’s just not easy. Thank you for all your help doctor.”


Taehyung was still crying in the corner, not daring to gaze upon his best friend’s weak state. He wanted to see the bright Jimin again, he then thought about if he was this broken, how worst would his family feel and Yoongi too. The two have only been official for less than a year, and this happens. How unfair life could get. He glanced at Yoongi who was crying silently and Jungkook who kept chanting his hyung’s name, asking for him to wake up soon and that he misses him. What a heartbreaking scene it was.

“Hyung” Jungkook called, his face covered with tears, “Wake up now. It’s Jungkook time. You – y- you promised” Yoong just held the little guy against his chest.

Jimin’s parents came in and decided to announce the news they got from the doctor.

“Mom what’s going to happen to Hyung?” Jungkook asked against his mother’s shoulder that as now soaked with the younger’s tears.

“Baby, listen to me.” His mom started, gaining the attention of Taehyung and Yoongi as well. “Minie hyung, he’s-“ she choked a sob and so Mr. Park took over.

“Son, hyung will be leaving us soon” Jungkook cried harder, so did Taehyung. “Now now, we’ve been preparing for this right? You promised Jiminie hyung that you will let him go easily when that time comes. And now the time came, we should fulfil our promise to Minie”

“H- how long?” Yoongi stuttered a question.

Mrs. Park’s expression softened. “A week, at most.” Yoongi fell on the ground, “I’m sorry Yoongi. I’m sorry for learning this now. Jimin has always loved living in the present, he never wanted to think of the future. We tried to stop him from making your relationship go further but he didn’t have the heart to break up with you”

Yoongi remained silent, trying to process everything. He focused on picturing Jimin’s bright smile that always calmed his nerves, but he couldn’t seem to calm down knowing that the brightest sunshine in his life will soon come to set.

“Y-yoongi?” The voice snapped him out of his chaotic thoughts. Jimin was awake. He was breathing shallowly and couldn’t open his eyes fully. Jungkook was the first one who approached Jimin.

“Hyung! It’s kookie!” The younger wiped his tears off, and wore a big smile. Jimin smiled at his younger brother. “Why did you sleep for so long? You told me we’re going to play today” Jungkook pouted and the elder laughed, muttering a soft apology followed by ‘hyung is kinda tired today’.

“M-mom, I wa-nt to t-talk to Yoongi” He told his mom and so they left, along with Taehyung, the two of them in the room. Jimin turned to his side and saw Yoongi looking down, evident tears running across his face. “Y-yoongi”

Yoongi shushed him and brought Jimin’s hand to his lips, “Don’t talk too much, baby. You’ll get tired.”

“You’re not angry at me?” Jimin whispered and Yoongi shook his head.

“I will never be angry at you, baby.” He said against Jimin’s hand. “I love you so much”

Jimin smiled weakly, “I love you too Yoongi. I’m so—“

Yoongi shushed him again, “Don’t say sorry. You made me the happiest man on Earth the moment you locked gazes with me.”

“I’m suddenly feeling sleepy”

Yoongi shook his head vigorously, “No, no. You need to stay awake, baby. You’ve been sleeping for long already”

All of a sudden, a running Jungkook came barging in his parents behind him. Taehyung, on the other hand, remained outside. “Hyung!” The young one cried, Jimin didn’t want his younger brother to see him go, but he was too weak to send the boy away. “Hyung”

“Hyung is sleepy,” Jimin started to cry as well. “Hyung will go to sleep”

“NO HYUNG YOU CAN’T SLEEP” The younger one cried out, “You promised me that we will play more! You have to get up!” Mr. Park just carried Jungkook away from the room not before saying that he loves Jimin and that he was thankful that he had the most wonderful son.

Mrs. Park, on the other hand, quickly pecked her son’s forehead and whispered, “Thank you for being my son. I love you my baby.”

Then, Jimin closed his eyes and the lines went straight. Yoongi was shaken, “No, no no. Jimin!” He shook the younger, “No, wait. I haven’t” He cried, Taehyung came running to his side, hugging him and crying at the same time. “No, I haven’t kissed him! I didn’t give him the permission to leave yet! Park Jimin, let me tell you how much I love you one last time, please!”

“Hyung, it’s going to be okay” Taehyung tried to calm the other.

“No Jimin!” Jungkook heard his shout and released himself from his father’s hold and ran towards his hyung’s room.

“Hyung?” He called but the elder didn’t answer. “Mom! Hyung’s not answering me! Mom wake him up!” He then turned again to his brother, “Hyung.. I promise I will follow your rules. Hyung, I love you. Please wake up”


Yoongi didn’t go to the funeral. Instead, he went to the place where he and Jimin first laid eyes on each other. He clutched to his necklace as he leaned towards the tree. “You’re so unfair Park Jimin. Why did you light up my life only to take it away so soon? How can you just leave me here? How do I go on with life without you smiling brightly beside me? Please tell me, Jimin. I’m so lost right now” He let his tears yet again escape his eyes, he never thought he could cry again after the tears he have shed for the past two days. “I love you, please visit me sometime soon. Let me hold you again. I love you so much, my Jiminie. Thank you for giving me a short yet the best love filled time in my life. You’ll always be in my heart.”

He brought out his notebook of thoughts and wrote:

Jimin, the brightest sun that may have ever existed in the vast universe, have finally come to set.


 

Well, I came back with another 'this kind' of story!

I'm sorry it's Yoonmin again and I'm sorry, I just love writing these kinds of stories.

It's a bad oneshot, I know. But meh! I enjoyed writing it.

Comments are life! Please do comment even a 'how's the weather'

'why you so emo'

hahaha! Oh well, I'm out.

(~^u^)~