Aron: Glances

NU'EST LOVE STORIES

You come to Korea just to attend a NU’EST fan signing event. You’re standing in the middle of the line when you notice that Aron kept looking at you from his sit on front. Aron is your current bias and NU’EST is your first and current favorite group in all Korean boy groups. Seeing him looking at you makes your heart flutter and the beat increases with every glance.

It’s your turn to get your ‘Q is’ album signed by JR. JR is sitting beside Aron and you notice that he is telling something to JR through some sort of weird body language. After their eyes met, JR asked;” Aron hyung is handsome, right?”

Confused, you answer; “of course oppa!” Giving him thumbs up and glancing to Aron.

It’s now your turn to sit in front of Aron, when you sat in front of him, his smile brightened and his white perfect teeth showed its glamorous shine. While writing on your fourth album, he askes who your bias is in NU’EST.  “You oppa” you said.

After a few minutes of short conversation, he asked your number just before you left.

Two days later, he contacted you through Viber. His first message is;

Aron: I’m sorry I’m only messaging you now; our schedule is really tight so I couldn’t find the right opportunity to talk to you.

You: It’s alright oppa! Did you have enough rest for the past few days? I saw your schedule and saw that you’ll be going to the Philippines this October. I hope we see each other again there. I will be going there too next week to attend a family reunion, and definitely go to your concert right after meeting with my all friends there. See you soon! Be healthy oppa, FIGHTING!

Aron: Thank you, Take care of yourself too. Are you still here in Korea? Where can I find you?

You: Yes oppa. I’m currently at Lotte hotel, Seoul with my best friend. Really oppa? Would you visit me? But you’re very busy?

Aron: I really want to see you again. Honestly, I saw you one time while I was driving with Baekho to Jeju, you were helping a blind old woman to cross the street. I thought that you were really kind and sweet and it would be nice if all LOVE can be like you. Hahahaha.

You: Omo~~ Thank you oppa! You’re totally my one and only bias. It must be destiny Hahaha. I’m so happy that you remember this random face.

Aron: A random angelic pretty face. I really hope to meet you before your flight next week.  Are you free this evening?

~

WHAT WOULD YOU TELL ARON? WHITE YOUR OWN ENDING OF THIS ONE SHOT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKED IT 뉴이스트 (◕‿‿◕)