I love you, that's all I want to say

I love you, that's all I want to say

 

 

“Nicole~ let’s eat!” a girl said to me

I look at her and smile, “Sure, unnie.”

“Yah! Wait a minute, after this one credit, we will go to pizza.” Said Dojoon oppa

I just nodded my head, both me and Victoria unnie sits on the bench that was looks like lion. Dojoon oppa also there as he keep texting on his phone.

Well, it’s just one of my habbit now. Go to campus, after that go to mall and playing pump. You must be wondering what is pump, well, just search it on google, Pump It Up Fiesta. We play it with our feet and step on it, I know, I’m not the best on describing something. It’s just a few months ago I meet them, well, I meet Victoria unnie first, then Jiyong oppa and they all. I feel like they were the real family to me. I smile at them, as I saw Taeckyeon oppa play the ‘starian’ song and do the freestyle, the unique one. Dojoon oppa join on him as me, Victoria unnie, Seungi oppa, Stephanie unnie, Wookie, and Key laugh at them. You must be wondering where is Jiyong oppa, right? Well, he works at the magic shop and only free on Monday, since it’s Thursday, we can’t meet him, unless we go to our usual place after his works.

“Hoo~ someone is coming~” Key sang with Wookie as they smirk

I was looking at them confused and use the sign to ask what are you talking about, but then, I saw him, my prince. His name is Yong Junhyung, he is bestfriend with Dojoon oppa also friend of Jiyong oppa. He is kind of cute and like to smile, I love him, I look at him and smile shyly. He smile at me, gosh! I love his smile!

The oppas and unnies look at me as they smile cutely or smirk? Well, Dojoon oppa do a lot of smirk whenever Junhyung were come to us. He shaking his hands with all of us, I keep smile as the unnies, Wookie, Key and Nickhun oppa keep smirking to me. I look at Junhyung as he talking to Seungie oppa and Dojoon oppa. I know, I’m not interesting on what are they talking about, it’s just I like to hear his voice, it’s so cute and amazing. Call me crazy, but I feel like looking into his face always. When he finish talking to them, and I could say, visit time, he walk off with his friends.

“Someone can’t breathing~” Key teasing me along with Wookie

I just keep smile as Victoria unnie and Stephanie unnie tugged me, “I know how you feel but don’t forget that you still have to tell him that you love him.”

I nodded my head and smile at them, “I hope I’m brave enough to tell him.”

“Don’t hope, but do that. Let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” Said Dojoon oppa as we get up and walk to KFC

 

At 8.30 pm, all of us going to pick Jiyong oppa at his shop, well not he the one to own it, but only he the employment at there, after we pick him up, we go to our usual place. We drink juice, chatting, and playing cards, make fun of one of us, be crazy, laugh at our brain. As we were playing, my phone vibrated, there’s message. It’s from my little brother.

 

From: Jacky

To: Nic Nun

Nunna, come back home.

 

I sigh at the message.

“Telling you to go home?” Jiyong oppa ask me as I nodded

“I don’t want to go home yet~” I whined like a baby

“Then don’t, look at you, you already a collage student yet you back home just like a high school student. When you will be rebbel?”

“I don’t know oppa, maybe not yet…”

“Not yet? Then when it will be?”

I just shake my head and shruggle. I pay for the drink, kiss them on the cheeks, then go to home. As I arrived at home, I park my car and lock the garrage. I ring the bell and waiting for my mom to open it.

“Where have you been? You go at 2pm and not at home until I tell you to back home.” She blabering

I just sigh, I open my shoes along with the sock and go straight to my bedroom, but I can still hear she said that she never be like me, back home until 10pm and she also ever had friends but they were not just mine. I kind of tired of this life, all I can do is thanking for the life that my god give it to me. I change my clothes with the conformtable one, I wash my face, hands, teeth, and feet. Then checking on my tweet and replies some of them, as I was about to off, when I read one of my idols tweet, Xiah Junsu oppa, I smile and I retweet it back. I look at the sky at my room, and I smile while looking at the big pics of my favorite idols DBSK and Super Junior on the wall at my right.

“Oppa, wait for me okay? Can’t wait to meet you there, I really want to meet you and get out from this cage.” I said to them but my tears fall

I know, I’m such a crybaby, I know I’m crazy, I know I don’t love my parents, I know I want to leave this cage, but… I can’t leave yet, I don’t want to leave my precious little brothers, Jack and Jay. I do love them so much, even I forget to love myself. I do love my parents, but the way they love me or maybe that’s what I think it’s too wrong for me. After that accident, I keep telling myself that they hate me to death, they regret to give me life. But, Victoria unnie said, don’t think like that, think the beautiful moment with them, think how is mom born you, how I grow up, but, it’s keep said that’s they hate me and love my little sisters and brothers more than me. I know I’m egoist person in the earth, but what will you do in my situation? So, to distract my attention from their love, I keep saying that I love money, all I need is money, let they think I’m just doing it for money and not love them. I smile at the big pics and I fall sleep.

Two days later, like usual, go to campus, play pump, hang out with them.

“Nicole ah, today can I go home with you? Khun oppa were busy again, he got the night shift so yeah.”

I smile at her, “Sure unnie no problem, but we will go back at 8 30pm, since today we are not going anywhere and I must at home at 9pm since I make the deal with mom.”

Unnie smile at me, “Sure thing darling, hope you go to Singapore this 24th December and also, give me present.”

We both laugh, “Sure thing unnie.”

Then, she go to play again, I really want to play it, since it’s been two days that I’m not playing that but I’m not in the mood. So I just listening music, and watching how they play. It’s already 8 30pm as I check up my watch on my phone, so I told Vic unnie that we are heading home. After kiss the oppas, wookie, key and Stephanie unnie’s cheeks, me and Vic unnie were walking down to second floor. As we talk on the elevator, I saw Junhyung and he saw me, as I wave to him, he ignore me, my smile gone, Vic unnie look at me.

“Don’t look at him unnie, he ignored me.” I whisper to Vic unnie as she nodded

Both me and Vic unnie were heading to opposite direction with him, and I not looking back to him.

Vic unnie looking at me worriedly, “Nicole ah…”

I put my best smile ever, “Yes?”

“Are you ok-“

“Unnie, did you hungry? Let’s grab some food, can we?” I look at her smile, a fake one

She sigh but then smile at me, “We aleady eat and now you want to eat again?”

I laugh, “Can’t help, so hungry~”

Then my phone ring, it was a message from my ex, TOP. Even though he is my ex but we still like a lover one.

 

From: TOP

To: Niclove

Hey babe, how are you?

 

I smiled at the message and reply it.

 

From: Nicole

To: TOP darl

Not so good for today, how about you?

 

We walk to car park and get in to my car as my phone vibrated again

 

From: TOP

To: Niclove

Wanna talk?

 

I reply it

 

From: Nicole

To: TOP darl

I will call you later

 

Then he reply

 

From: TOP

Will wait

 

I read the message and put it on my pocket, “Unnie, let’s have dinner later okay? TOP want to give me a call.”

Vic unnie look at me, she smile but I know she worried, “Sure thing.”

After I drop Vic unnie to her house, she tell me to open the window.

“Don’t ever think about something that will make me hate you.” She told me and kiss my cheeks then she walk to her home

I smile, she know what I’m gonna do.

I turn around my car and calling TOP.

 

-Hey-

“Yup!”

-Don’t sound so I’m okay to me, love-

I laugh at him, “Well, I guess I can’t keep anything from you.”

-Of course, I already know how you are, outside, inside-

“Yah! Are you trying to be a ert? Even on the phone?”

He laugh –But I love to be ert whenever talk to you, I know you too a ert-

“If you said it again, I will hang out.”

-Then I will call you again-

“Then I will hang out again”

-Then I will kidnaped you, so you can’t meet that prince of yours-

My smile gone again…

-Tell me-

He command me, so I told him that Junhyung was ignoring me

-Then, give him a message on facebook, tell him you want to meet him and talk to him but that’s only you and him. No one else, tell your feel to him-

“I will.”

-Good, so when he said no, I will go to your side and take you again with me, forever-

I smile at his sentences, “I don’t want to marry yet.”

-Who said about marry?-

“Yah! You trick me!”

He laugh again –Of course no, love. I love you so much, even the sky and earth can’t take it as a replacement-

I smile again, “Aww~ you are so sweet~”

-Huh? What sweet? I just read those quotes- then he laugh again

I pout, but I know he mean it.

After talking to him, I feel better and as I arrived at home, I open my facebook and sent him message.

 

To: Yong Junhyung

Message: Well, hi… still remember me? I know it’s distrubing you, but can’t we talk? But only me and you, can we? Please reply the message, thank you.

 

Then I click the send button.

I hope he will reply it soon, since 24th December I will go to Singapore. I hope I can say to him, that I love him.

 

The next day, I was playing pump with the others, after my turn, I sit on the lion bench as Dojoon oppa were right me and Taeckyeon oppa were left me. I put my head on Taeckyeon oppa’s shoulder, then he get up, so I put my head on Dojoon oppa’s shoulder.

“Tell me.”

“What?”

“Yesterday, Vic told me.”

I smile weakly, “It’s nothing, I just waiting for his message later… hope he reply it.”

“He must.”

“Don’t force him.”

“I won’t”

“Thank you”

“No need, you are my little sister”

“Thank you for being my family, when I needed it the most.”

“Don’t worry, we always here beside you, so don’t forget to give us present when you back from Singapore.” He tease me and I pinch his shoulder

“Thank you oppa, thank you so much.”

He just caress my hair and nodded.

All I can do is waiting for his reply, if he don’t reply it until 24th December, I will stop loving him. I will move on, at least, let me tell him, I love him. All I want to say to him is I love you.

 

 

This story real, my bestfriend who is told me and I know her friends too.

Life is hard, yet we need to make it a little bit soft.