FINAL

ALWAYS LOVE YOU..

Seoul university (fashion department)

Soojung ah,your "beloved boyfriend" is waiting for you at the cafeteria,said Jinri my best friend.She always mock me about my relationship with Jongin because we do act like a couple,he will pick up me to class,lunch with me,drive me home after class,being my unpaid model,being the shoulder for me to cry when im stress and etc.but we are not couple.yes he ask me for a date and being his girlfriend,but always get rejected by me.

Jinri,im not his girlfriend.

For now yes you are not but in future who knows.You will definetely regret Soojung ah if he finds other girl to be his girlfriend.Let's go before he come and make a fuss here.on the way to the cafeteria i keep thinking on what Jinri said,do i will regret?

Cafeteria

From far we can se Jongin is waiving his hand towards us.beside him is Sehun Jinri boyfriend also a.k.a Jongin bestfriend since they in the same department,business.

Soojung honey,i missed you..sorry today i can't send you home since there is some discussion for our final project.

What honey???i said in annoyed tone..but something distract me,not even one time since we enrolled to univerity he can't send me home or fatch me,but lately he will missed out.

Yarh Soojung why you space out?don't worry he is not going out with other girl,we really  discussing for our final year project,said Sehun to me as if he can read my mind.

Who care if he want to date with somebody,im not even his girlfriend.but my statement only made both sesul couple laugh.

Don't worry honey,my heart is only for you,Jongin said and shove a spoonful of kimchi fried rice into my mouth.

After eating,we are on the way back to our class,before being parted to our direction Jongin reminds me to be careful on my way home later and peck my forehead(its a routine actually-he stubbornly still do it even i nag him and causing people misunderstand our status).

Graduation day

Jongin POV

After all the hardwork we put troughout the semester,i finally graduate.Next week i will start working at my father company.My aim is to sucess in my carier and ask Soojung to marry me..kekeke but i know she will reject my proposal.My day dream being distract with Sehun presence.

Yo bro,we finnally graduate.welcome to the real world.he hugs me with one of my hand holding the flower to Soojung.

get a room you two..said Soojung who come from behind with Jinri.

Honey..i come to hug her and peck her forehead.she make annoyed

face but i know she like it.i hand her the flower that i buy just now.

Hi sweety,Sehun hugs Jinri and kiss her lips..This two maroon always shows PDA.okey guys stop it i said to them.at that time we take a group picture with our own classmate.

Fashion company(Soojung workplace)

Soojung POV

It have been a year since i work in this company.i missed my study day.my relationship with Sulli  is still go on even she is now in New York,following Sehun who take over his father business for New York branch.They are expecting their first baby.She is happy because her bestfriend finds her happiness.They will be back to korea next month can't wait to see both of them.

As for Jongin,we still in the same state.he still bugging me like he our study time and create misunderstanding to others.despite his busy schedule being the CEO of Kim corp,he still make time to do his routine.even worst now he will calling me for every two hours asking what am i doing.and now im waiting for him to fetch me to go lunch when suddenly my friend Irene ask me,

Soojung,have you already think who gonna be your model for this summer collection fashion show?

Yes i have one in mind,why?

Is it your friend Jongin?if not him can i ask him to be my model.(she is the one who belive i am not his girlfriend)

hurm,let me ask him first coz i scared he might be busy with his schedule..Irene smile to me and hope i could convince jongin to be her model.but i don't like this jelousy feeling.i can't imagine he be model to others beside Me.

Throughout one year i work here,there id a few of my girl in the company try to court with Jongin.but he will reject them in a polite way saying he alredy have someone special.the phone buzzing at my table,Jongin name appear.

honey i wait you at the lobby..

Oke..5 minutes..just when i about to go out,Irene ask,can i join you?i want to ask Jongin myself.thinking for 10 seconds i agreed with anger in my face.we reach lobby,Jongin come to me and peck my lips.(after working only he have guts to do this).i smile and reach for his hand,i don't know why i want to show PDA infront of Irene.

Jongin she is joining us for lunch.

Ouh oke come,he leads us to his car and open the door for me and Irene.in the car irene ask,Jongin shi could you please be my model for this upcoming show?

Jongin look at me as if seek for permission but i give a i dont give a damn look to him.Okey,i think im not busy on the day of the event.he simply replied.i try to control my expression.how can he just simply agreed?May be he bored waiting for me to accept his love..i just keep silence when both jongin and irene are discusing about the event even when we are eating.done eating he drove us back to the company,and as usual before i went out the car he will pack my lips.

Jongin POV

i can see she is jelous when i agree to be Irene model.but she is cute when she jelous.eventhough she don't admit it.it makes him want to more.kekeke

Soojung POV

finally one week more till show begin.jongin and irene relation is geting closer.most of the time jongin will spend with irene coz he is her model,so he has to bla bla bla.jongin have changed,she talk to herself.now he only calls her twice a day,soldomly pick or drop her home.he said he busy but i know he busy with irene.he missed the old Jongin who bugging her.

During fashion show

The event begin,thanks to Sehun he aggred to be Soojung model.the event runs smoothly.when the ending stage all the designer and model are together at the stage.but someting make soojung irretate is on how clingy irene to jongin.and the most shocking scene is where irene peck jongin cheeck.eventhough only cheeck it broke soojung heart and she admit,yes she jelous.

Sehun POV

I can see that soojung was about to cry when she see irene and jongin.i shift my sight to sulli and she just let her evil smile out.here the plan begin.

SOojung POV

After the show soojung think their relation will back to normal but it be even worst.she dont want to be paranoid but the situation make it.one day jongin come to her apartment at night to ask her out for walk.she agreed,the walk at the playground near her resident.

Im going to japan for 2 weeks,got some work to do..he said to me.im shock..not because he is going to japan but at the same time irene also being assigned to japan for 2 weeks to attend seminar.

I just smile to him..im too shock..may be he just cover up saying havemeeting but actually he is accompanying irene.the reality hits her.she has lost the person she LOVE.she is too late to realise it.

he send me back,as usual he will peck my lips but i initiate it to be a long kissed..its a goodbye kiss for me undirectly.that night i cried until i fall asleep.

the next day at Sehun and Sulli house,

Sehun sulli can i follow you to New York?-soojung

Why Soojung ah?-sehun

I can't take this anymore,he have found his happiness and i can't standseeing it.he is going to Japan with Irene.soojung cry at sulli..-soojung

Sorry soojung ah,it all our fault..soojung looked at me and sulli like a lost puppy..You go to Jongin apartment,he is waiting for you there.-sehun

Jongin Apartment

As soojung arrived at his apartment unit, there is Jongin and irene waiting.she just about to turn back when irene call her,

Soojung ah,she hugs soojung and whisper,you are lucky girl no other man that can wait this long for a girl please accept his feeling.she broke the hug and said sorry for her over acting skills.i was left dumbfounded when she left after waving at jongin.

Jongin POV

i know she confuse.i fell bad to her for these past month.its hard not to call her every one hour asking what she do,being her driver,bugging her life.but i have to endure it,just to make sure her felling to me.the idea to test her comes from sehun and sulli itself.

flashback few month ago

welcome home dude..jongin hugs sehun and sulli after they arrived at the airport.

So how are you my friend?did you get your lovely girl already?sulli ask in mocking tone.

Ouh shut up sul,she is still the same.may be i should stop these feeling.she not even care even i out with other girl.not a bit of jelousy.

you are wrong jongin,she actually care about it and yes she actually feel jelous ,but she  just act as she don't.why don't you test her..sulli give her brilliant idea.And sehun add,we have the actress that can help you...

end of flashback

So Irene is actually Sehun cousin that coincedently one of my friend in the company?Soojung ask.

Yup,to test you about what you feel about me.and thanks to them,i know actually you care about me or should i said you love me coz i love you soojung ah..i always do.

Jongin kneel down and take out small box from his pocket,Jung Soojung would you marry me,be my wife,be the mother of my kids and growl old with me.

Soojung speechless on the sudden proposal.She grab the ring and reply..Yes i do Kim Jongin and i love you too.they hugs and shared a long kiss.

The End

...........................................................................................

A/N: this is my first fanfics..sorry if it not fullfill your requirement..thanks for reading..

Sorry since i have no time to proof read this fanfic.